PDA

View Full Version : PSP Roms

seifullaah73
04-01-2006, 10:39 AM
I have heard that like there a roms of n64s for downloads ps2 isos now they haveeven made psp roms available for download although in my opinion it doesn't have have the great qualities of the real psp games but are getting close to cracking the games and making them fully playable. please your opinions about this.

Fieryblaze
04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
well, you must know that it is illegal, but who cares huh. Anyway, is there a working PSP emulator, or a DVD writter that is able to write on UMDs. For know, i dont think it is really useful to have them, but maybe i only don't know how to use them because i see them everywhere and ppl seem to be downloading them

euro2low
04-01-2006, 05:00 PM
there are many... search google. Mike does not want us to talk about that stuff here. There are other forums deticated to emus and psp iso game files.

Dr.buen0
21-02-2007, 08:44 AM
as of now there are no UMD writers but you can use the psp to rip the UMD data for backup purposes (NO-ONE COPIES GAMES RIGHT dont want developers gettin unhappy ok?) but thats about it. and yes you can get ROMs and EMUs for basically any type of console out there. :D

puggy
27-03-2007, 09:38 PM
......ooo its illegal