PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile G1 powered by google vs iphone 3g

hotfiyah
20-11-2008, 09:12 PM
The new G1 phone is powered by google and has the OS called "Android"
While as apple's very own iphone 3g has its own OS based off the OS X.

The Specs are here http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/23/iphonevshtcfinal.jpg

I want to know what you guys think about it all.

Sauberbmw
21-11-2008, 03:53 AM
iphone kicks any competitors butt in mere seconds i mean come on they beat the blackberyy, the god of all cell phones. i don't think this has any chance against it.

hotfiyah
21-11-2008, 09:42 AM
iphone kicks any competitors butt in mere seconds i mean come on they beat the blackberyy, the god of all cell phones. i don't think this has any chance against it.
I'd Have to agree with u there, In fact I used to have a blackberry, one of the older ones. And when the iphone first came out it was a must buy.

Nicarlo
21-11-2008, 10:39 AM
I look forward to seeing more of the "gphone". I think being the "google phone" it has lots of expectations. It may take a while but I think it will end up being better then the iphone.

Thats just my predictions but we will all have to wait to see what happens :)

Sauberbmw
24-11-2008, 03:40 AM
I look forward to seeing more of the "gphone". I think being the "google phone" it has lots of expectations. It may take a while but I think it will end up being better then the iphone.

Thats just my predictions but we will all have to wait to see what happens :)

i like your optimism but knowing apple, they would probably come out with like the iphone 9g or something to crush the gphone(haha sounds kinky)

hotfiyah
24-11-2008, 03:51 AM
LOL 9g. Haha. But i wouldn't doubt it. Apple probably do something like that.