PDA

View Full Version : Time to Invest??

Sauberbmw
04-12-2008, 02:18 AM
im not here to flame or sell you anything. i am here to tell you that if you guys want to start investing in the stock market, the time is now.

i was talking with one of the companies financial agent and he told me how the economic crash is just a hoax and how it is planned and everything. but he told me that beginning of 2009 the market is gonna go up like nothing everseen before and that people who dont start investing now are gonna miss out.

now i trust the guy and well he graduated out of the Universaty of Toronto so i think he knows quite a bit. im not telling you to go and invest just consider it.

and yes, im investing in the market right now for those of you who wanted to ask

Dustin S.
04-12-2008, 01:51 PM
The only problem with trusting the guy would be how we are indeed in somewhat of a crisis and he needs to do everything he can to sell things to help get us out. Im not saying he is lieing, im just saying dont trust everything he says.

Now is time to invest if you have money and know what to invest in. Stocks are low and WILL go WAY up soon, so you will make bank. Plus buying stock will make it go up and in the end get us out of the problem. Just pick companies that you know will still be around after this, so dont go investing in circuit city.

Its also not a "hoax" its actually just that time along the timeline. Our economy goes up and down on purpose. They purposely take money out and purposely make us have "crisis" that way we dont sky rocket to the top of the best economy. No matter what you do, a top economy will fall. This jagged line they create makes it so when we fall it doesnt fall to hard and nothing ever really changes that much. You learn this taking econ classes lol. So in a sense yes its a "hoax" and in another sense its not.

EIN
09-02-2009, 11:52 AM
You're always taking your chances with the market
I'm not buying now, but I'm obviously not selling my stocks either.

We'll see how the quarterly results turn out, they're due soon