PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 or wii??

heat2
29-12-2008, 02:04 AM
Ok, so i own a ps3, ps2, ds, and a pc. i am thinking about buying a wii or a 360. i really am not a fan of the Halo series or the gears series. since i have a ps3 most games that i like are for both systems (ps3 and 360). what do you guys think i should get? i want to play a couple games on the wii like SSB Brawl, lol and like 2 more other games. but then it would probably just sit there collecting dust. help!!!! lol and do you have to own a wii 360 and a ps3 to be known as a gamer? (just wondering)

Sauberbmw
29-12-2008, 02:18 AM
well if you need to excersise but don't feel like it or you like being active then definetly get the wii. i have one and i love it. i wouldn't pick the 360 over **** but thats my opinion

heat2
29-12-2008, 02:06 PM
lol true.

SaintAvi
03-01-2009, 05:53 AM
You've got hardcore gaming covered with your PS3, + Wii has zelda and mario :P

lloyd
04-01-2009, 01:58 AM
That's a little bit of a hard one, but i'd go with the Wii. Most games you can find for the 360 you can get on the PS3. The Wii is kind of its own beast with Wii sports, music, fit, and many others.

AJJets
05-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Hmm. I own a PS3, Wii and a 360. The Wii my least played console. Mostly because the games do not interest me. If I were you I would get myself a 360. But it depends the reason I play the 360 is because of Gears of War 2 other than that I don't even touch it lol.

Dustin S.
05-01-2009, 05:59 PM
If you like PS3 games then i dont know if a wii is good in this case. Its a party console and casual gamer console nothing more at all. Games are fun for about a month and then get to the point where you dont even wanna look at them, with exception to SSBB....

Nintendo basicaly gave up with quality control as well. Meaning pretty much anything can go up to Nintendo and make it out onto the market. Sony and even MS have tough quality control, and thats probably also why PS3 loses some games....

In other words got some friends that dont mind looking wierd while playing games then get the wii. Want even more good games then get the 360. In my shoes im happy with the PS3 and see no need for another console.

Nicarlo
05-01-2009, 07:25 PM
This is an interesting question that im supriced i have not seen yet on these forums.

Personally i would go with the Wii as it is a great way to burn a bunch of calories. Its a tiny device that does not require much which makes it a great alternative to the PS3.

hope this helped you make your decision :)