PDA

View Full Version : The Cardinals Are Going to SuperBowl!

Dustin S.
18-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry im really excited right now had to post this haha. You read it! The Cards are going to the big game of the year and i cannot believe my eyes! Ive always loved them haha, finally!

Nick
19-01-2009, 09:08 PM
It's gonna be a tough match up... but the Cards have really surprised everyone so far, and the Steelers may just be next!

Dustin S.
20-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I love it when people are like "steelers are gonna kill them" then i can just reply this

Yes the cards didnt stand a chance against the falcons, were absolutely going to be emberessed by the panthers, and there was absolutely no way they were going to hold back McNabb and the Eagles. Oh and the NFL network said we were the worse team to ever make it to the playoffs in histrory!

So please go on. lol ;)

Joshua
21-01-2009, 11:23 PM
I always knew Fitzgerald was going to be a beast, so I was sad to see him go to such a crap team, but I'm glad he's found success in Arizona. All of their previous wins don't really surprise me. Their defense is playing well and they have a dynamic duo in Warner and Fitz. that is clicking at the right time.

Pittsburgh will the be the true test though. I'm not going to say that the Cardinals are a sure loss, but the Steelers are no joke. Not only do they have playoff experience, but they have the #1 defense and they have one of the best quarterbacks in the game right now. If the Cardinals pull this off, it will surely be a much bigger upset than last years super bowl.