PDA

View Full Version : Finally Sony You Got it

ZeroXin
31-01-2009, 12:49 PM
YAY for Sony, they've learned to do something for their games, Advertise . Sony is killing their own games by not showing anything for them, but here is the Killzone 2 Superbowl Trailer. Can this Mean Sony has Figured out the Problem

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/?p=3001

UPDATE

*There Are now Rumors going around that this So Called Trailer, Might be Fan Made.. Check this Thread and I'll Keep updating it Once It's know.

NEW UPDATE

The Video was Fake and Only Fan Made (Still Great Vid) and Will not Air during the Superbowl

SaintAvi
31-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Im glad it was fake, I thought that was a terrible commercial in terms of the puns used

"Sudden death means... You suddenly die"

I was actually a bit ticked when I saw that as I took it as Sony dropping the ball majorly, by spending
so much money on a trailer easily dismissed as cheesey.

I have faith that the company that churned out such an awesome game will have the foresight to go
with something a bit more fitting and up to the caliber of the game

Joshua
01-02-2009, 03:30 AM
deep down I knew having a commercial during the superbowl is not sony's style

ZeroXin
01-02-2009, 02:44 PM
deep down I knew having a commercial during the superbowl is not sony's style

Yes, that shouldn't have been a surprise for anyone..But it would be nice for Sony to do something no one saw coming

Antonie
04-03-2009, 07:55 PM
You'll never guess what I saw when I got off the bus the other day...a big advertisement for Killzone 2...at the bus stop! Not only is this the first time I've seen a game ad in such a public place, but Sony has actually started advertising, maybe they'll be able to get more of their games out if they keep it up.

I'll take a picture next time.

machado4
04-03-2009, 08:33 PM
ya i saw a big bus stop poster of the front cover of killzone2, first time i see something like that

ZeroXin
05-03-2009, 01:19 PM
ya i saw a big bus stop poster of the front cover of killzone2, first time i see something like that

Yes Sony is showing off Killzone 2 WHICH THEY SHOULD.