PDA

View Full Version : New forum look?

Nicarlo
24-02-2009, 10:40 AM
What do you guys think?

In case you haven't noticed at the bottom of the page there is a "Quick Theme selector" where you can choose between the old look or a dark look.

We'd like to hear some feedback from some of our active members :)

SamuraiKyo
24-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Well I like a lot, looks very light and I can see things more clear now, lol

Michal
24-02-2009, 03:35 PM
What do you guys think?

In case you haven't noticed at the bottom of the page there is a "Quick Theme selector" where you can choose between the old look or a dark look.

We'd like to hear some feedback from some of our active members :)

Let me rephrase that.. you can chose between the "Light theme" , "Dark Theme" (Default one) and the "Old School" look (old forums).

You forgot to mention the light one ;)

Michal
24-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I like a lot, looks very light and I can see things more clear now, lol

You can use the Dark Theme which is a lot clearer than the old one. It uses a blend of PS and PS3 colors.

inferno1321
25-02-2009, 09:22 PM
my favorite part of the new theme is the icons for the catagories. looks good overall though too.

Joshua
26-02-2009, 12:28 AM
things are progressing at a great pace around here. i think it rocks! props Mike

Michal
26-02-2009, 03:32 AM
things are progressing at a great pace around here. i think it rocks! props Mike

Yeah man.. I don't mess around :) When something needs to get it .. it gets done!

But I'm glad that you guys like them! I find the dark theme ridiculously hot... it just make me wanna post more.

lloyd
27-02-2009, 01:54 AM
NITPICKING WARNING! Lawl sorry ^^;

Okay, I like it, for the most part, but I still prefer the old version more. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something that the old version has that the Dark theme and Light theme do not. It's not that I don't like the new ones it's just that I myself prefer the old style.

That having been said, I'm using the Light Theme. It's beautiful and changes things up some. It's pretty cool, and I love being able to switch the way the forums look. I hope more are made and that maybe in the future we can make our themes.