PDA

View Full Version : Ever been to a different country?

Mr.Person
15-03-2009, 04:59 PM
As the title says, have you ever been to a different country? You might also want to say what country you live in, so we know that.

I live in the USA, and I've been to the Bahamas and the US Virgin Islands, if you count that as a different country.

Michal
15-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Live in Canada, been to Cuba, Poland, USA, Switzerland, Jamaica, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands

Snakepit
15-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Live in Canada, been to US, Mexico, England, Ireland Germany and Denmark.

machado4
15-03-2009, 07:49 PM
live in Canada and i have been to US...only...

EIN
15-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Spain, Germany, China, Japan, USA, Cuba, Canada

And one day... the Republic of EIN will be born
You are all invited

lloyd
16-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Sweet an invitation! 8D

wait...

what will the drinking age be?

Anyhow, I live in the US, and have never been out of the country, as far as I know of anyway. :P I would like to go Germany, Japan, Italy, maybe Spain, and CANADA!! This site and another forum site i used to go to has many Canadian gamers, and they are all awesome people.

Frappoccino
16-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Sweet an invitation! 8D

wait...

what will the drinking age be?

Anyhow, I live in the US, and have never been out of the country, as far as I know of anyway. :P I would like to go Germany, Japan, Italy, maybe Spain, and CANADA!! This site and another forum site i used to go to has many Canadian gamers, and they are all awesome people.

Thanks lloyd, but you should know that canadians are awesome all around

Im from Canada and I have been to Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela, France, Italy, Switzerland, and the US

MoeKz
16-03-2009, 02:18 PM
So many Canadians :3

I live in Canada. Been to Lebanon and London (Not Ontario). This summer, I'm going to Rome, Paris, and Lebanon again.

svalbard
08-04-2009, 07:05 PM
I live in the United States. I don't travel far away too often, so the furthest I've been from home is Cozumel, Mexico.