PDA

View Full Version : Who saw Fast & Furious?

Michal
05-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Yep ... saw it on opening night!

It was surprisingly good! The fact that they brought back the original crew made the entire difference in my opinion.

Sauberbmw
05-04-2009, 03:41 AM
i wanted to see it but it was sold out

Nick
05-04-2009, 12:47 PM
i wanted to see it but it was sold out

... really? lol

It's the kinda movie I might watch online sometime. I did watch the new X-Men movie, and THAT was awesome(as a movie, but not really as an X-men movie).

Michal
05-04-2009, 03:02 PM
When I went to go see it .. the lineup was ridiculous...

Sauberbmw
06-04-2009, 01:33 AM
When I went to go see it .. the lineup was ridiculous...

yeah i know, we got there and the manager was shouting out that "Anyone seeing the fast and the furious, it is sold out" and thats for all three days

Snakepit
06-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Haha, everyone took out their nice cars for this movie. I'm waiting out front of the theatre in my car and my buddy comes up in his Skyline. People in the line were just staring at him. Suckers probably took public transit

Nicarlo
06-04-2009, 11:21 AM
i didnt think it would be getting the good rating. I guess ill have to go check it out then

Dustin S.
07-04-2009, 10:14 PM
When i went the line was literlly wrapped around the building so we bought tickets to a later showing and told them we are starting a new line, instead we walked in lol. I think my theater cleared out everything for the movie, like 6 or 7 theaters were used for it. People were also driving their nice cars to it.

I liked it as a movie but was really disapointed with it being called Fast and the Furious. There was like what one actual race in the whole movie, it didnt really show off the cars like i hoped, and the story was kinda dull in my opinion. I love how they connected the others, and i hope you guys caught the hint that in the 5th film they are tying these and tokyo drift together (aka vin disel is gonna meet whats his name from tokyo drift, CANT WAIT) both muscle car fanatics like myself haha.

It was a good movie for what i paid for but its not something ill sit through again till its on dvd to be honest. Just didnt feel like fast and the furious to me. That one seen where he is standing in the street and the car is going over him like a dream was the most badass thing i have ever seen however. And the girl that play vin disels sister is super friggin hot!

Michal
08-04-2009, 04:44 AM
And the girl that play vin disels sister is super friggin hot!

Unreal.

Shak
08-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Wow, I wouldn't think the film would have been so popular

TacticalSiN
08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
The movie was incredible. And the sister is beautiful