Nicarlo
16-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Tell us how you are feeling :)

trediddy
16-07-2009, 11:16 PM
i dont even think hes been on his last activity was 7 hours ago

X_Racer1
16-07-2009, 11:34 PM
He just logged on according to my screen, but give the guy a chance, he will most likely just be realizing he won, let alone get around to posting, got to have a celebration after all for winning, maybe similar to the Lotto 6/49 happy dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fn8NxQILTc), something everyone does when they win the lottery up here.

SaintAvi
17-07-2009, 12:19 AM
I'm feeling pumped!

I just got back from work and today has just been a day to remember.
I turned on my PC, navigated over to the website and was preparing to congratulate
whoever won.
Michal's PM popped up though and it sank in that I would soon be opening up that brown delivery box and finding that PS3 inside.

I'm very happy and honored to receive it as there were several other people on this board who I would have been happy to see receive it should I not win.

Anywho! I believe that while we may currently not have the largest community out there, we have one of the most articulate and intellectually gifted communities around as evidenced by the arguments I have seen and taken part in. I will be sure to put up some photos whenever it arrives at my doorstep, till then I'll see you guys on the boards :}

Dipchit02
17-07-2009, 02:19 AM
congratulations man