PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think about Micheal Vick being allowed to play in the NFL again?

m0tl3sl4y3r
18-08-2009, 06:47 PM
I just wanna know if people think Micheal Vick should be allowed to play in the NFL again after what he was doing to animals and his whole court case and whatnot. He seems pretty sorry but we can't tell if he really is. He has not gotten a lot of support from animal rights groups neither has the team that signed him, but does that mean he should not be allowed to play?

I know this might not be very popular, but I think he should be allowed to play. I'm not saying what he did was right or I'm not condoning it, but he took the punishment for his actions, he says he will change so, he should deserve a second chance, at least I think so, tell me what you guys think about the whole situation: does he deserve to play, does he deserve all the heat from all these animal rights groups? Does he deserve to still be in jail, or should he just not be allowed to play football, but be free?

Wasn't there another pro athlete who got drunk and killed someone? Did you hear about the hockey players who beat up the taxi driver over 20 cents? Micheal Vick gets all this heat for something I think is not nearly as bad as those crimes

AJJets
27-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Michael Vick served his sentence, and I think he should be allowed back in the NFL. IMO he got it the hard way while that other person killed another human being while being drunk. A human life is way more valuable than a dog, but I am not fully aware of what happened with Michael Vick. But I find it funny how the NFL player killed somebody, and only had less than a month in jail I believe. He was suspended for one year without pay. I am not sure if he can play for the year. I am not into the NFL as I used to be.

Dipchit02
04-09-2009, 12:29 PM
yeah that was dumb only a year for killing a guy and Vick got 2 years? i mean yeah it was stupid im glad the Patriots got rid of him a few years ago, Stallworth that is. but Vick only got a 2 game suspension for the regular season which isnt to bad will prob give him some more time to refine somethings that he has been doing wrong

GO PATS

m0tl3sl4y3r
07-09-2009, 06:30 PM
I also find it dumb that Vick got 2 years for what he did, but that other guy got two for killing a human being. Honestly, I think we are way too interested in animal rights now that we think that he deserves that.I'm not saying what he did was right, but the other guy killed a PERSON while Vick killed a couple of DOGS, but Vick got more time, doesn't that sound kinda ridiculous?

SaintAvi
10-09-2009, 03:17 AM
He's sorry that he got caught, he deserves a 2nd chance but not his luxurious lifestyle

Shak
10-09-2009, 11:55 AM
He deserves a second chance, but what he did was very wrong (same as the other guy who killed a person) and if they did give him a second chance, it would be like admitting he did nothing wrong.

m0tl3sl4y3r
12-09-2009, 12:16 AM
He's sorry that he got caught, he deserves a 2nd chance but not his luxurious lifestyle

I never thought of it that way, but that could be very true