PDA

View Full Version : Jack Thompson Has A New Lawsuit

X_Racer1
04-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Only this time he isn't going after a gaming company for once, he's going after (http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Jack-Thompson-Sues-Facebook-GTA,news-4765.html) Facebook, why you might ask, because they haven't deleted some "threatening" comments from groups on Facebook, the "We Hate Jack Thompson" group seems to be the breeding ground for most of these comments and while I can't condone threats of violence against someone, even Jack Thompson, I will say that complaining about some comments left by a few irate gamers on a group on Facebook is a little silly, it's not like anyone is actually going to do anything, plus I'm sure he gets threats every day and is part of the gaming douche list. By the way, for some fun let's have some suggestions for a gaming douche list.

1. Jack Thompson
2. Robert Kotick
3. Gabe Newell
4. ?

m0tl3sl4y3r
04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
that's pretty dumb that he's charging Facebook

thats a pretty good start to a list of gaming douches

Dustin S.
04-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Lol All I have to say is if he didnt **** us off we wouldnt hate him and go to lengths to show we hate him. If he backs off and stops making stupid cases we wont do this crap.

For the list add whats his name from Valve.

m0tl3sl4y3r
04-10-2009, 09:37 PM
thats exactly the way to put it Dustin

Snakepit
05-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Didn't he get disbarred? What a little baby.

Nick
05-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Haha, hey now, I know Gabe Newell has talked a lot of smack about the PS3, but at least he's still a great game designer.

Dustin S.
05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Its not that hard to rehash the Half Life engine and put a new title on it lol.

Nick
05-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Its not that hard to rehash the Half Life engine and put a new title on it lol.

I daresay that Portal may be one of the most innovative games to come out in the last 5 years :P