PDA

View Full Version : What should i get

trediddy
14-11-2009, 02:09 AM
well my aunt asked me what i wanted for my birthday (it was last month but she wasnt able to get me anything at the time) and i dont know what to get im just thinkin bout akin for a gift card

m0tl3sl4y3r
14-11-2009, 02:25 AM
yeah man, gift cards are pretty good ideas, thats what I do for people who don't know what I like or stuff like that

SaintAvi
14-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Take cash instead, there are all sorts of little hangups with giftcards.
Buuuut if you can get something gaming related...

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/5/954345_125120_front.jpg

X_Racer1
14-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I must recommend cash as well, I've learned the hard way that sometimes people screwup with gift cards, get it to the wrong place and then you're stuck with a gift card to somewhere you never go plus gift cards restrict you to some store and then if you decide you want something somewhere else, the card is useless.

Dustin S.
14-11-2009, 02:53 PM
People i know are a pain, they wont give you cash but they will buy you a gift card...then you end up with enough money to buy a game, but its split in between 3 or 4 differnt places lol. Then i start selling them so i can have the money....

trediddy
14-11-2009, 04:43 PM
i can get something game related but $50 and under thats why i was thinking about getting ratchet cuz i saw gamestop dropped their price on that but the only thing about ratchet is that i have no idea whats been going on in the past games

Dustin S.
14-11-2009, 06:59 PM
It usuelly does a good job of explaining the past games through the story. I mean its like uncharted, you will love the characters already and pick up on little suprises here and there, but if your new you will still enjoy the story and understand the past because they explaining it a little bit for you.

Shak
15-11-2009, 09:52 AM
i can get something game related but $50 and under thats why i was thinking about getting ratchet cuz i saw gamestop dropped their price on that but the only thing about ratchet is that i have no idea whats been going on in the past games

I'm going to post my review today, read it and it should answer most of your questions. I try to keep it as spoiler free as possible.