PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot caught on camera?

trediddy
12-12-2009, 01:41 AM
could this be big foot (http://www.twincities.com/ci_13968657?src=yahoohome) i dnt rlly believe in tht stuff but it is interesting

m0tl3sl4y3r
12-12-2009, 02:00 AM
this is sweet, thanks for the link, I LOVE stuff like Bigfoot, ghosts and stuff like that

Dustin S.
12-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Bigfoot things are shot here in AZ all the time lol. It even makes it on the news every now and then, I find it funny. Its been proven wrong so many times. That and with the amount of campers all over AZ at any given time, no one has ever seen it? come on...

X_Racer1
12-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Well that and that every time a "sighting" happens they never have good photo or video evidence of the creature, what's preventing believers from using better methods to capture their "evidence", if it really exists why hide behind poor video footage and photographs (except that maybe they are just all attention grabbing desperate people, just like those former reality TV people who pulled the balloon stunt). I mean after all the years of wondering you think if Bigfoot existed somebody would have got better evidence with a better camera than that or like mentioned in the article found a dead one, I mean all creatures die, Bigfoot being no exception.

Jordan
12-12-2009, 11:42 AM
LOL

That's probably one of the most fake looking "sightings" I've seen.

m0tl3sl4y3r
12-12-2009, 12:22 PM
yeah it is pretty fake
even though I like reading about this stuff, a lot of the "sightings" are ridiculously fake

trediddy
12-12-2009, 01:02 PM
but wut do u think it is lol

Dustin S.
12-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Well that and that every time a "sighting" happens they never have good photo or video evidence of the creature, what's preventing believers from using better methods to capture their "evidence", if it really exists why hide behind poor video footage and photographs (except that maybe they are just all attention grabbing desperate people, just like those former reality TV people who pulled the balloon stunt). I mean after all the years of wondering you think if Bigfoot existed somebody would have got better evidence with a better camera than that or like mentioned in the article found a dead one, I mean all creatures die, Bigfoot being no exception.

There was an actual TV show that set up "traps" and all this other crap to catch him on tape. They got nothing, but made every little thing seem like a "clue" to where he is at. Then at the very end of the show something walked across the camera's, like perfectly center like it was all set up correctly, and everyone freaked out lol.

A guy here was caught running around in a gorrila suit lol

xEN7xASSASSINx
12-12-2009, 02:01 PM
lmao! just a coincidence that HUNTERS have an agreement not to shoot a bigfoot lololol

m0tl3sl4y3r
12-12-2009, 05:04 PM

probably some guy in some kinda suit maybe a gorilla suit or maybe a Sasquatch suit