PDA

View Full Version : good PSN games?

m0tl3sl4y3r
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I just wanna know some good PSN games to check out

SaintAvi
07-01-2010, 03:43 AM
Bionic commando and pixel junk shooter have gotten good responses.

I like Street Fighter 2 HD and Marvel vs Capcom 2 best tho

fatlifeforlife
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars ftw!!!!
if you want to see what its about they have a demo that you can play online matches with. also click my sig link to see some gameplay replays. the game lets you load them straight to youtube

X_Racer1
15-01-2010, 11:51 AM
PixelJunk Eden and PixelJunk Monsters are both good games, Shooter is good as well I just can't recommend it as much as the other two because A. I haven't played enough of the game yet and B. so far I still much prefer Eden or Monsters. Trash Panic is another good one if you like a puzzle game along the lines of Tetris although it's a hard game so you do have to be able to deal with the frustration but it's also a cheap title, just $4.99. WipEout HD is a questionable title, the latest updates to the game have introduced some annoyances to the online but it's still a good WipEout game and if your a fan of the series or just racing in general it's also one of the best looking PSN/PS3 games in existence (supports full 1080P and runs at 60FPS). The last one would be Bomberman Ultra, if you ever liked Bomberman, it brings it to the modern age along with some fun local multiplayer and it even supports online multiplayer, quite a good purchase for $9.99.

Jordan
15-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Wheel of fortune is good. It's expensive though. I think it was like $15.

SaintAvi
15-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Ohh shatter looks awesome to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XvAZ3LHR_8

Lonewolf
21-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Bionic comando is crazy addictive, love the revamped style of the original side scroller

epicgamer
25-01-2010, 07:35 PM
None of them

X_Racer1
25-01-2010, 08:47 PM
None of them
Now that's creative, just call them all **** and call it a day, unless you have some reason to prove why every single game on the PlayStation Store is bad, don't go throwing around comments like that. If you don't have any suggestions, don't post in the thread as your contributing nothing. While you may be a newer member around here this is unacceptable posting/behavior.

Shak
26-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Shatter is really good, such a great game. Also PixelJunk Shooter is pretty good.

m0tl3sl4y3r
26-01-2010, 12:17 PM
I'll have to look into a lot of these games then, I know X_Racer said something about Pixeljunk before

X_Racer1
30-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Since my last post in this thread I've played a lot more PixelJunk Shooter and it's grown on me quite a lot, I would now say it's the best PixelJunk game out of the series but PixelJunk Eden is a close second, Monsters being a solid third and Racers rounding out the series at 4th. The other game I actually become interested in is Fat Princess, I've played a good amount on the demo and it's quite enjoyable.

On a separate note, the only game off the PlayStation Store I think I've ever bought that I regretted later was Frogger Returns, that game is just a load of failed attempts at bringing it to HD (I'm sure it's just a direct port of the Wii version), at offering any customization options and using the trophy system.