PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever been to any concerts before?

m0tl3sl4y3r
11-01-2010, 12:19 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone has been to any concerts or show like that
if so, who was it and if u have been to more than one, what was your favourite?

me, really the closest thing to a concert I have been to was the Campusfest at my university which was some Canadian bands Metric, Alexisonfire and 2 bands I had never heard of before

I really wanted to see Cannibal Corpse in Toronto back in December but I had exams and my friend is trying to hook me up with some tickets to Canadian Carnage (the Canadian tour consisting of Megadeth, Slayer and Testament)

Dustin S.
11-01-2010, 01:41 AM
I got to concerts all the time

My favorite would have to be Chevelle, just because they are also my favorite current band.

glen421
11-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Too many to list... I'm 34 yrs old.... from early grunge like Pearl Jam, 80's big hair bands to Florida Breaks DJ's (man I miss the mid to late nintey's) give me a couple of "double stack" and it's on till the break of dawn....Hell, even managed to get in some country music to.

xEN7xASSASSINx
12-01-2010, 01:23 PM
sum41, bowling for soup, system of a down, cky, mc lars, offspring, lil wayne, master shortie, ndubz, chipmunk, keri hilson, david guetta/kelly rowland, the script LOADS MORE haha some of these are UK artists incase you US guys were wondering haha

m0tl3sl4y3r
12-01-2010, 01:25 PM
wow...thats a lot man you're so lucky man

Jordan
12-01-2010, 04:33 PM
I've seen:
the all american rejects, fall out boy, from first to last, the starting line, the almost, as i lay dying, the rolling stones, rush, panic at the disco, maylene and the sons of disaster, coheed and cambria, protest the hero, blessed by a broken heart, paramore, and countless other I can't think.

That's from the SARS concert way back when, warped tour, 2 awesome tours and one local show. I'm seeing my all time favorite band, Copeland, in toronto in march. It's their last tour ever :(

Ya, I realize you guys probably haven't heard of about half of the band but they're pretty big the the indie scene I suppose.

Dustin S.
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Jordan the only one i dont know on that list is Maylene lol

Jordan
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Jordan the only one i dont know on that list is Maylene lol

haha really? Nice. I'm surprised you've heard of blessed by a broken heart, the almost, copeland, and the starting line in particular. There's a shortage of people who have of those band around here. I'm impressed.

saxxon20
13-01-2010, 03:42 PM
I've been to so many shows it's crazy!! What I'm most proud of is seeing PANTERA 5 times and I got to see them on their last tour March 2. 2001 at Louisville Gardens in Kentucky, we took a road trip from Nashville and that was by far the most badass concert I've ever seen and it was their last tour ever come to find out... :( In short here is just a few I've seen:

Pantera - 5 times
Metallica - 6 times
DOWN
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Testament
Corrosion of Conformity
The Melvins
High on Fire
Superjoint Ritual
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Motley Crue - 3 times
Bon Jovi
Poison
Lamb of God
Hatebreed
TOOL - 4 times
Gorjia
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Soilent Green
Shooter Jennings
Rush
Candlebox
White Zombie - 2 times
Ozzy - 3 times
A Perfect Cirlce
Megadeth
Kiss - 2 times
Journey
Godsmack - 2 times
Black Sabbath - The Original line-up

......and the list goes on!! :)

m0tl3sl4y3r
13-01-2010, 04:09 PM
I've been to so many shows it's crazy!! What I'm most proud of is seeing PANTERA 5 times and I got to see them on their last tour March 2. 2001 at Louisville Gardens in Kentucky, we took a road trip from Nashville and that was by far the most badass concert I've ever seen and it was their last tour ever come to find out... :( In short here is just a few I've seen:

Pantera - 5 times
Metallica - 6 times
DOWN
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Testament
Corrosion of Conformity
The Melvins
High on Fire
Superjoint Ritual
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Motley Crue - 3 times
Bon Jovi
Poison
Lamb of God
Hatebreed
TOOL - 4 times
Gorjia
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Soilent Green
Shooter Jennings
Rush
Candlebox
White Zombie - 2 times
Ozzy - 3 times
A Perfect Cirlce
Megadeth
Kiss - 2 times
Journey
Godsmack - 2 times
Black Sabbath - The Original line-up

......and the list goes on!! :)

I envy that list so much

saxxon20
13-01-2010, 04:11 PM
There's more but man the list would be ridiculous!! LOL!!

m0tl3sl4y3r
13-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I can imagine, that list is huge already but it would be sweet to see that many concerts

Dustin S.
13-01-2010, 09:12 PM
haha really? Nice. I'm surprised you've heard of blessed by a broken heart, the almost, copeland, and the starting line in particular. There's a shortage of people who have of those band around here. I'm impressed.

I started listening to Blessed by a broken heart again after that lol. The almost is like really big here for some reason.