PDA

View Full Version : does anyone NOT wanna be in a clan?

m0tl3sl4y3r
30-08-2010, 02:05 AM
I must not be the only one who doesn't wanna be in a clan.
the reason why I don't wanna be in a clan is because I don't like always being spammed to play certain games all the time and I don't like the pressure to play to a certain level all the time.
I just like to play with friends for fun mostly
does anyone else not wanna be in a clan and be willing to share why?

Dustin S.
30-08-2010, 02:58 AM
I dont because i rather just get on and enjoy my time there and be better by myself. If a friends on or what not then ill play with them too and have fun.

I used to run a Resistance clan and its hard as hell to do. Its something id like to get paid to handle, cus its not as fun as it seems.

That and Im usuelly thrown into a clan of my friends or something if they happen to be missing a guy. Its funny how many clan invites i get daily haha.

X_Racer1
30-08-2010, 03:56 PM
I gave up on clans long ago, I used to be in one back on SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo but once it started falling apart I found very little incentive to join another one on a PlayStation 3 game as the focus always seemed to be around doing GameBattles or winning as much as possible, neither of which I'm interested in.

When I do play online, I simply want to enjoy myself with whoever I get put with, whether that includes friends or it's all just complete strangers.

bharat4ever
08-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Yup, being in a clan is too much pressure... besides i like to keep my gaming time flexible. I dont want my gaming to be like school. "You have to be online by 9!!"