PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Why Did You Join PS3Center? (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5572)

tonzie 06-06-2009 08:13 PM

Why Did You Join PS3Center?
 
Let us know why you guys joined up in the first place. We want your input so we can improve the site to how you want it!

We would love to hear from as many people as we can. :)

Dipchit02 06-06-2009 10:17 PM

the main reason i joined is because i saw the Red PS3 and was like " I HAVE TO HAVE THIS" because i already have the matching PS2 and PC so it would go great with that. but now that i am here i will probably stay to keep up on PS3 related news and the community seems really nice. but the reason i came was the PS3 and now i find myself loving it

m0tl3sl4y3r 07-06-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonzie (Post 41409)
Let us know why you guys joined up in the first place. We want your input so we can improve the site to how you want it!

We would love to hear from as many people as we can. :)

I joined because u told me to at school

Dustin S. 07-06-2009 02:01 PM

Searching for a PlayStation site and found this place, was just before the revamp too.

Nikhil 07-06-2009 04:51 PM

Was looking for a place after PSU went to hell, and Dustin told me about PCN.

Michal 07-06-2009 05:53 PM

haha some good comments here guys! thanks :)

tonzie 07-06-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r (Post 41436)
I joined because u told me to at school

LOL
Good reason. ;)

Dipchit02 07-06-2009 11:55 PM

so im the ONLY one that came because of the Red PS3? really i find that hard to believe.

m0tl3sl4y3r 08-06-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonzie (Post 41459)
LOL
Good reason. ;)

I know eh

X_Racer1 08-06-2009 06:15 PM

I'm here because of the Zen Pinball contest giveaway, and after that was over and going through the forums a bit, I liked what I saw so I figured I should actually contribute and I must say those contests really do work to get people involved as I'm proof of that otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't be here right now typing this.

Dipchit02 08-06-2009 06:23 PM

same here racer i am here for a contest aka the RED PS3 contest right now. i will definately stay on here after the PS3 contest is over though

tonzie 08-06-2009 11:57 PM

Awesome news from you contest lovers, we're glad to have yah. ;)
Thing is, more will be coming, even after the Red PS3 draw is done with. All in due time my friends. :)

Dipchit02 09-06-2009 12:13 AM

sounds good there tonzie. didnt i hear something about a store in another thread that we coudl redeem our points to get stuff?

FLStyle 11-06-2009 07:44 AM

I was followed on Twitter by PS3Center yesterday so I checked the site out and followed in return. Was very impressed with the layout and design so here I am.

glen421 11-06-2009 10:14 AM

I joined cause I like to stay on top of the latest PS3 news. I've been a member since Jan 09 but only recently starting posting. All discussions have been fair and intuitive. I really like the site.

Michal 11-06-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipchit02 (Post 41492)
so im the ONLY one that came because of the Red PS3? really i find that hard to believe.

At least you're being honest :P

Michal 11-06-2009 12:41 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! We have more little tricks up our sleeves ;)

Az1zam 12-06-2009 09:43 AM

I joined because PS3center.net started following me on Twitter, then I started following them. I noticed they kept on top of Playstation 3 News and I felt for visiting the site and began reading reviews and news.

What made me register was my thirst for adding new themes I could not find on PSN, but in the end I figured that the themes did not work at all. My PS3 could not recognize them, so that was a waste.

But here I am, posting, trying to discuss everything that has to do with the PS3, I want to get involved.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that red PS3, as it is just beautiful in my opinion, as well as the red controller which comes along with it. Red and black are my favorite colors, good thing I've got a black PS3, now I just need a red one. :)

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michal (Post 42023)
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! We have more little tricks up our sleeves ;)

well isnt that good to hear :)

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az1zam (Post 42172)
I joined because PS3center.net started following me on Twitter, then I started following them. I noticed they kept on top of Playstation 3 News and I felt for visiting the site and began reading reviews and news.

What made me register was my thirst for adding new themes I could not find on PSN, but in the end I figured that the themes did not work at all. My PS3 could not recognize them, so that was a waste.

But here I am, posting, trying to discuss everything that has to do with the PS3, I want to get involved.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that red PS3, as it is just beautiful in my opinion, as well as the red controller which comes along with it. Red and black are my favorite colors, good thing I've got a black PS3, now I just need a red one. :)

lol well at least someone else admits that the red PS3 is at least in their thoughts


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.