PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Microsoft Consoles (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Left for Dead looks sweet (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7879)

m0tl3sl4y3r 10-01-2010 11:46 PM

Left for Dead looks sweet
 
okay I was watching some friends play this before and this game looks really great
this is one game on the 360 that I wish the PS3 had
I might get this game for PC now
tell me what u guys think about this game

Jordan 11-01-2010 01:19 PM

I think it looks epic. I have debated buying a 360 for a while now just to play the game. Fanboys may say it sucks since they hate valve. They're noobs though.

Shak 11-01-2010 03:05 PM

I've got it for 360, but I don't like it that much. Response and game pace is very quick, so it's fun for a while, but then it just becomes another "move into an area, kill everyone, move into next area." So I got bored of it quite quickly, it is meant to be a lot better if you play online though, which I never tried because I don't pay for Live.

I also got the PC version, which I have to say is slightly better, because of the mouse, so if you have a capable PC, you may as well get the PC version.

m0tl3sl4y3r 11-01-2010 03:19 PM

yeah I'll have to see if my laptop is compatible
if not I'll get a 360 for that, probably for Gears of War as well
EDIT: my laptop is compatible so I'll probably get it

X_Racer1 11-01-2010 03:30 PM

If you can post the model number I can look up your machine for compatibility although I remember you mentioning is was an IBM Thinkpad and I know those computers aren't necessarily on the cutting edge of computing.

Anyway the minimum specs for the first game are 3.2GHz Pentium 4 Processor or 2GHz Dual Core, 1GB of RAM and 128MB of video memory. Left 4 Dead 2 requires about the same specs.

m0tl3sl4y3r 11-01-2010 03:35 PM

I already checked the compatibility and it passed the test they gave me\but yeah I do have a Thinkpad and yes they're not cutting edge but meh, the school gave us them so at least I didn't have to buy myself one

xEN7xASSASSINx 12-01-2010 12:20 PM

left for dead is suuper fun! but after awhile of playing it feels like its kind of 'dragging on' and loses the excitement but its fun if you only plat now and then :D

m0tl3sl4y3r 12-01-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 55203)
I think it looks epic. I have debated buying a 360 for a while now just to play the game. Fanboys may say it sucks since they hate valve. They're noobs though.

does anyone know why 360 fanboys hate Valve so much, I hear 360 fanboys make fun of Valve a lot and they never say why

X_Racer1 12-01-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0tl3sl4y3r (Post 55246)
does anyone know why 360 fanboys hate Valve so much, I hear 360 fanboys make fun of Valve a lot and they never say why

Why would a 360 fan have any reason (after all the have both Left 4 Dead games, we have none, in fact if anything, they would be laughing at PlayStation 3 owners) the only console to have a somewhat real reason is PlayStation 3 owners just because their dictator, is a Microsoft loving fanboy and won't bring over any of their other games to the platform. I've never even heard of such a thing. If you're wondering about what Jordan mentioned, I believe he was referring to PlayStation 3 fanboys that have boycotted Valve, not fans of the 360.

Jordan 12-01-2010 05:39 PM

Ya, PS3 fanboys haha. Definitely not 360 fanboys. Remember EIN? For some strange reason he wants everyone to hate valve. We had a long argument about me justifying not hating Valve. He only posted a few more times after the argument. I'm beginning to think I scared him off. LOL.

m0tl3sl4y3r 12-01-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X_Racer1 (Post 55250)
Why would a 360 fan have any reason (after all the have both Left 4 Dead games, we have none, in fact if anything, they would be laughing at PlayStation 3 owners) the only console to have a somewhat real reason is PlayStation 3 owners just because their dictator, is a Microsoft loving fanboy and won't bring over any of their other games to the platform. I've never even heard of such a thing. If you're wondering about what Jordan mentioned, I believe he was referring to PlayStation 3 fanboys that have boycotted Valve, not fans of the 360.

oh, never mind sorry, I mistook Jordan then
maybe then its just a few 360 fanboys that I've heard then

and @Jordan whe nI think about you are right, I haven't seen him post much after that either but I have heard a bit of PS fanboys make fun of Valve I believe
sorry for the misunderstanding again


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.