PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Bin Laden's dead (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10000)

m0tl3sl4y3r 01-05-2011 11:12 PM

Bin Laden's dead

title says it, apparently Americans bombed the piece of **** sometime today.

I'm glad they finally got the guy, although it did take them a while, Al Qaeda is prolly gonna be up in arms now.

what do you guys think?
I just hope that we can get our troops back home where they belong

Dustin S. 02-05-2011 01:26 AM

My friends joke

"He shouldn't have put his info on PSN" haha

m0tl3sl4y3r 02-05-2011 01:51 AM

I heard that and he shouldn't have enabled location on his tweets

Dustin S. 10-05-2011 03:34 AM

Not defending him by any means. However watching "news" makes me wonder just how much the government filters from us.

Watched CNN talking about the released tapes and they stated all this
-Audio was removed because the governmnt doesn't want his message getting out
-They had all kinds of videos at hand
-They had all the connections to the videos he was watching within minuts. He was supposedly watching an Obama speech from last year. No one was holding the camera or anything, he was simply taping himself watching an obama speech, and they knew EXACTLY which one....Who does that?
-He had satelite TV but know one could track this signal? Dunno about you but if a global terrorist is in my area and our government was paid billions of dollars to find him, would external transmissions be the first thing being looked at?
-He was supposedly living in a "high life" yet what we saw looked like a total dump.

They also knew that he "died" his beard everytime he made a public video, but it was actually grey and he was aging fast due to stress in real life?

Dunno. Glad he is gone, but our government is losing its touch on being sneaky if you ask me.

m0tl3sl4y3r 10-05-2011 02:39 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if the government hid a lot from us man, they're kinda bad at it, I agree. I am glad he's gone is a sense since terrorists lost their leader but I've been hearing from somewhere that Al-Qaeda or the Taliban or whatever are planning an attack, once I find the link, I'll post it here

Dustin S. 12-05-2011 03:34 AM

Yeah I think it would be common sense that they are planning something. (i dont mean that in a negative way towards you)

I mean for all we know they are faking it, and to me that would **** off any group. If they did do it then you just killed an icon of their group, they are not going to sit back and do nothing...I don't understand why our security level didn't go up and we are not stepping up defenses...instead I just heard a story on the news that airline checks are now getting easier on us? Really? Good timing...

The fact that the government is outright being stupid is bugging the hell out of me right now.

glen421 18-05-2011 03:59 PM

Navy Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

m0tl3sl4y3r 18-05-2011 08:27 PM

apparently Al Qaeda is getting a new leader, figures, I dunno what's gonna happen though, but September is the 10th anniversary of 9/11 so I think there could be another attack