PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Points & Shop (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Double posting (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5632)

Dipchit02 11-06-2009 01:26 AM

Double posting

i have noticed that some people have been posting the same thing in the Playstation 3 news section on the forums and the news story its self. and if they do this dont they get 40 points instead of 20? and is this legal to do or are we not supposed to be doing this?

Michal 11-06-2009 02:08 AM

Please report them!

Dipchit02 11-06-2009 11:19 PM

how do you even report someone?

Az1zam 12-06-2009 10:35 AM

That's easy?

Just look out for three icons under the avatar of the poster, I believe you should see them under your own avatar.

One says if you are online or not. The other mentions to add reputation to the person whom you click the icon for, and at last the report icon.

Guess what that one does.

EIN 12-06-2009 01:16 PM

lol good one Az1zam

Dipchit02 12-06-2009 04:38 PM

lol i was looking for it and couldnt find it at all but i was looking at the right side. MY BAD

SaintAvi 17-06-2009 01:28 AM

I can only assume you are referencing me, which as far as point hording goes talk about the pot calling the kettle black, but I digress. The reason I post my response twice dates back to about february when I suggested linking the news and forum posts together ALA Ign.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintAvi (Post 35773)
I agree with the slider that inferno mentioned

I would like to see the news posted be linked with the respective forum post so that posts in either will register for the story on the front page, giving a visitor a greater feeling of an underlying community existing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michal (Post 35901)
Fully agree with all of your comments. I will take note of every single suggestion this week and talk to my programmers .. see what's possible for the Flash Slider. As for the forum posts to be automatically posted in the news posts .. I think we can make that happen as well... we'll just need to research a little :)

Keep on giving them to me! I wanna hear all comments .. good/bad

topic

My intentions were always to promote a more lively looking community for anyone
straddling the fence on whether to join or not which even got Michal's support. I assumed it was fine since it was never made an issue till 5 or so months after the fact but if any of the admins would prefer I not do this , I apologize but assure you I had and still have only the purest intentions.

I'd assume the extra points to be negligible when you take into account they've
all been accrued over a period of 5-6 months as opposed to a week like some other people, in reality though if you look closely enough most of my points come from daily interactions on the board

Jordan 17-06-2009 01:50 AM

I hate when people double post.

Jordan 17-06-2009 01:52 AM

I hate when people double post.

SaintAvi 17-06-2009 02:02 AM

lol, i see what you did thar!

http://fc24.deviantart.com/fs38/f/20...e_by_Sitic.png

Jordan 17-06-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintAvi (Post 43020)

You sir, have a good eye for those sort of things.

trediddy 17-06-2009 02:42 AM

omg that was funny lol

Dipchit02 17-06-2009 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintAvi (Post 43006)
I can only assume you are referencing me, which as far as point hording goes talk about the pot calling the kettle black, but I digress. The reason I post my response twice dates back to about february when I suggested linking the news and forum posts together ALA Ign.com

topic

My intentions were always to promote a more lively looking community for anyone
straddling the fence on whether to join or not which even got Michal's support. I assumed it was fine since it was never made an issue till 5 or so months after the fact but if any of the admins would prefer I not do this , I apologize but assure you I had and still have only the purest intentions.

I'd assume the extra points to be negligible when you take into account they've
all been accrued over a period of 5-6 months as opposed to a week like some other people, in reality though if you look closely enough most of my points come from daily interactions on the board

yes i was refering to you just cuz i want sure if you had permission or w/e to do it and just thought it was weird that you were doing it.

EIN 17-06-2009 11:54 PM

dude... YOU"RE accusing SaintAvi of **something**? seriously? you of all people lol

SaintAvi contributes a shaizaload to this site... never doubt the saint!

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 01:40 AM

where did i say he was cheating? i was just asking a simple question as to if it was approved on or not, i NEVER used the word cheating or any variation of it.

EIN 18-06-2009 01:46 AM

indeed... i apoloigize. the word cheating was not used by you. I shall edit the post now

Dipchit02 18-06-2009 02:20 AM

LOL apology accepted