PS3Center.net Discussion Boards

PS3Center.net Discussion Boards (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Obama or McCain? (http://www.ps3center.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3493)

Nicarlo 16-10-2008 12:38 AM

Obama or McCain?

Who are you vouching for?

More and more that I hear McCain speak the more he reminds me how full of crap he is. Tonight body language and responses just goes to show.

If he is elected, i think there is no more hope for the United States.

NinjaSimon 16-10-2008 01:42 PM

Obama, the way McCain holds his arms just creeps me out and Sarah Palin? Whta the heck where they thinking?

Nikhil 18-10-2008 09:41 PM

Obama. McCain has gone from being one of the most respected politicians in 2000 to a desperate fool who will do nearly anything to become president. I think that what ****es him off so much is that a junior senator is more respectable and presidential than he is.

Back when McCain won the primary, I disagreed with him on policy, but I had a lot of respect for him and what he had done in the past. Now after this campaign, I think McCain is an egomaniac who cares more about himself than the future of this country.

Obama hasn't exactly been an angel over the course of this campaign, but he only went negative after months of McCain bashing him. And even after doing so. he never went as far as McCain in his attacks.

Nicarlo 18-10-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhil (Post 33630)
Obama. McCain has gone from being one of the most respected politicians in 2000 to a desperate fool who will do nearly anything to become president. I think that what ****es him off so much is that a junior senator is more respectable and presidential than he is.

Back when McCain won the primary, I disagreed with him on policy, but I had a lot of respect for him and what he had done in the past. Now after this campaign, I think McCain is an egomaniac who cares more about himself than the future of this country.

Obama hasn't exactly been an angel over the course of this campaign, but he only went negative after months of McCain bashing him. And even after doing so. he never went as far as McCain in his attacks.

Very well said

Nikhil 19-10-2008 11:53 AM

Colin Powell just endorsed Obama a little while ago, on one of the Sunday morning talk shows.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...-obama-en.html

svalbard 19-10-2008 06:43 PM

On most forums, this topic would just be considered flame bait. Thanks guys/gals for not letting it get there. Personally, for one, I don't like how long this campaign has dragged on. I can't say I like either candidate enough to vote for them. I liked Ron Paul a lot, but he didn't win the Republican primaries, I guess cause he leans too far left for the Republican party. I would have voted for him, but of the 2 major candidates, I can't make up my mind. (Even though I do have an Obama-Biden yard sign.) ;)

ChangingFaces 20-10-2008 07:53 PM

Obama. To me, McCain just lost it all when he (though he didn't want her) chose Sarah Palin as his VP. That was great for controversy and attention, but nothing else. She'd not be fit for President imo, immediate impeachment would be necessary, required, demanded. lol

sky_skyler 05-11-2008 04:21 PM

Obama all the way. Last night was a life changing moment!

svalbard 08-11-2008 09:11 AM

Well, to be completely honest, I'm not that disappointed that Obama won.

Sauberbmw 11-11-2008 12:43 AM

i would say Obama, and thats saying alot coming from canada

Reno 11-11-2008 01:57 AM

yeah i have to agree with svalbard i voted for obama but i really didnt care who won as long as they could do the best thing for america but i think obama was the better choice and has his things together.

ZachLott 17-11-2008 02:47 AM

I didn't like either one of them, but I would have preferred for McCain to get the job, but whatever. I guess I'm an Obama supporter now that he's my president.

Reno 17-11-2008 06:03 PM

Obama had a lot of his stuff more together than McCain did and that is why he won.

Kaiboy12 17-11-2008 07:53 PM

I didn't really care which won, but all I cared is that the person can get the job done right. I hope Obama can do that.

Reno 18-11-2008 07:12 PM

Dont worry about it i think we are in really good hands and he will try to do everything that he can to do the best because he is the first black president and he will try to make the best impression that he can because he is representing the black community and some people will judge him if he doesn't do a good job its sad to say but that's the world we live in.

lloyd 18-11-2008 11:51 PM

I didn't really care who won. But the fact that we're going to have, for the first time in history, a black president is pretty cool and very historic event that I am very happy to have seen. :P I just hope he does a good job