Thread: My PS3 Died
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010   #20
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Of all the threads you could post this scummy information, you had to choose the thread about my PlayStation 3. Absolutely disgusting and disgraceful as this is the sort of device I absolutely despise.

Also it's not just my opinion, your post is a violation of Rules 1 and 15 of the forums. Now go away and move under a rock until you're ready to make more appropriate contributions to the forums.

EDIT: Since the post this was about is now gone, I'll just say I'm still waiting for my new hard drive to come in. Needless to say though, I won't be playing my PS3 again before school starts.

Further EDIT: Well that new Western Digital drive came in, and it actually worked unlike my last 2, only problem was it lasted 5 minutes before kicking the bucket (it never even made it into my PS3 while working). So I've given up, returned that drive and I'm waiting till I can find a better drive to use, at this point I'm looking into Samsung or Hitachi.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 10-09-2010 at 02:30 PM..