View Single Post
Old 16-07-2007   #8
PCN Senior
Pros:
Slightly better Network by popular vote i don't think it is but the Xbox fanboys out weigh the PS fans so we have to give them this one hey we got BD,HDD in every version,Wi-Fi,cheaper games,MGS4,FFXIII and much much better 1st party support anything else i need to add.
Not much else..now lets have some fun with the....

CONS:
No HDDVD or Blu-Ray.
Lack of quality games that are exclusives.(not including GeOW,Crackdown and Dead Rising).
Games cost more than PS3 games...atleast over here in the UK.
It has a MAJOR flaw in design and build of components=33% failure rate.
It's made by Microsoft aka The DEVIL in Disguise.
Doesn't have the quality titles like MGS4,FFXIII,LBG,Killzone2,GT5,Warhawk,Resistance,U ncharted,Tekken etc, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,et c,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc and etc.
Over priced for what it is. Don't lie Xbox fanboys you know it is deep deep down in your soul and mind you feel the same way.
The ELITE.Don't call something ELITE if it isn't just giving it more HDD and a HDMI output don't make it ELITE adding more HDD,HDMI,Wi-Fi,HDDVD or Blu-Ray i sure there stuff you would want adding other than this.
Have to pay for a service that should have and always has been free i.e.XBL
Looks dated.
RROD.
Limited Graphics.
And last but not least:

Playstation3 Games:Resistance:Fall of Man,The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion,Ninja Gaiden Sigma,The Darkness,Enchanted Arms,GRAW2,RainbowSix:Vegas,Heavenly Sword,Warhawk(Retail),Folklore,Bladestorm,Nucleus.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote