View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010   #37
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
There isn't much to say yet, although Sony has revealed the date, the contest isn't over because as stated in the rules, the points are awarded once people can actually have the game in their hands. Gran Turismo has been delayed before and I wouldn't put it past them to delay it again (they did it to GT4 after it had a confirmed date).

I mean at this point unfortunately anyone who guessed before the 2nd of November is out since the game is definitely not going to be released early for any reason but anyone's guess after the 2nd is still possible, even a small 1-2 week delay would be possible, similar to LittleBigPlanet after that stupid song fiasco.

Although don't get me wrong, I'm still quite happy to have picked the release date and down to the exact day but I'm not going to start celebrating until it's actually released at which point hopefully PSSync will have launched as well, I'm going to need something to use the points on otherwise the fanboy page is going to look awful weird with a non-staff member being #1 in points and by a significant margin.

EDIT: Well I'm still not convinced the game will absolutely come out on November 2nd but Sony started sending around the following e-mail and set up a pre-order section on the Gran Turismo website so while I still have my doubts due to PD's previous reputation, it's definitely looking like they are serious about making that November 2nd release date.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 16-07-2010 at 11:12 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote