View Single Post
Old 20-02-2010   #8
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
if you're going to buy HP, Dell or some other computer, extended warranties are great since the store deals with these idiots and you can usually get them cheaper than what they say, when I got my latest machine, I simply mentioned to the salesperson I could buy a warranty direct from HP for less than half of what they wanted and I had it for almost the same amount.
thank god i live in canada lol i have ever only delt with canadian people for support except i did get this two idiots which was funny, heres the story.

I bought an amd laptop 1 year ago and about 8 months back the harddrive failed. now when the harddrive fails, there is absolutley no way of revivng it. period. so i call hp and i get this woman. i tell her my name, the laptop serial and everything, so when she asks me whats wrong, i tell her that my harddrive failed and i need a new one. she starts telling me to go through these steps and to acces the bios and all this. so i finally told her i want to talk to someone because obviously she had no idea about computers. second person comes on and asks me whats wrong, told them the same thing, its a hard drive failure. then they told me to go into the bios. me frustrated, i told them right away to shutup and let me talk to thier supervisor cause i cant deal with idiots anymore. fianlly hey patch me through to the supervisor, told him that it was a hard drive failure, and you know what he said... i need to send it in because there is nothing i can do to fix it!!!! NO ****!!!! morale of the story, if u get an idiot for customer support, ask to talk to the supervisor
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote