Thread: Double posting
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2009   #7
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I can only assume you are referencing me, which as far as point hording goes talk about the pot calling the kettle black, but I digress. The reason I post my response twice dates back to about february when I suggested linking the news and forum posts together ALA Ign.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
I agree with the slider that inferno mentioned

I would like to see the news posted be linked with the respective forum post so that posts in either will register for the story on the front page, giving a visitor a greater feeling of an underlying community existing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
Fully agree with all of your comments. I will take note of every single suggestion this week and talk to my programmers .. see what's possible for the Flash Slider. As for the forum posts to be automatically posted in the news posts .. I think we can make that happen as well... we'll just need to research a little :)

Keep on giving them to me! I wanna hear all comments .. good/bad
topic

My intentions were always to promote a more lively looking community for anyone
straddling the fence on whether to join or not which even got Michal's support. I assumed it was fine since it was never made an issue till 5 or so months after the fact but if any of the admins would prefer I not do this , I apologize but assure you I had and still have only the purest intentions.

I'd assume the extra points to be negligible when you take into account they've
all been accrued over a period of 5-6 months as opposed to a week like some other people, in reality though if you look closely enough most of my points come from daily interactions on the board

Last edited by SaintAvi; 17-06-2009 at 02:40 AM..
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote