Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-03-2010   #1
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
Rumor: PSN to be paid premium for all?

Quote:
"We are confident the Premium service will differentiate the PSN further from other online services. With the new functionalities the PSN will offer the most complete online experience possible. SCE will further increase sales by offering users new entertainment through the combination of software and the PSN. New functionalities as ‘cross game chat’ and Facebook connectivity, are part of our ambition to grow towards a profitable position.

However, to increase revenues further, we are forced to charge a subscription fee to all PSN users, instead of offering Premium services as an optional subscription. I cannot comment in depth at this time but we are looking at $60 to $80 a year. In return, the full Premium services package will be available to anyone without additional subscription fees. The Premium service will be available in the third quarter of this year for everyone to enjoy."
Translation from a Dutch magazine
Source
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I wouldnt trust something of this magnitude fully just yet considering how close to April Fools day we are
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010   #3
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
maybe i should name the title of this topic as "April Fool's Day Rumor"
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010   #4
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
lol total rumour -_- i doubt jack would state live in multiple places that there wont be a premium service until they can justify the features and that current psn will always remain free :L .. i look forward to more of these april fools rumours
Old 30-03-2010   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
I wouldnt trust something of this magnitude fully just yet considering how close to April Fools day we are
yeah, same with me, its so close to April Fools day, so some people will wanna try and trick gamers
Old 30-03-2010   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
yeah i mean seriously they have said over and over that the premium service with be in addition to what they already have and that people will NOT lose any features if they do not update
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote