Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 18-09-2009   #1
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
My Prize From Sony finally came!

Remember a while ago Sony had that comic book contest, well with your guys help i actually won. My prize FINALLY came in today lol, and its pretty damn cool.

Here is what I got.

Its kinda funny it was an Insomniac/Ratchet contest and I get Naughty Dog/Uncharted stuff haha!

Whats on the content list? Thats a Uncharted 2 bag, Uncharted special character unlock code for multiplayer (glad i pre ordered the game lol), a God of War Keychain strap, God of War Poster (on the back it has a early sketch of the picture on the front and says God of War 3 coming in March) and of course a Ratchet and Clan Ratchet (that little bag, it inflates).

However I already got my hands on two Ratchets, gave them to my brothers to beat the crap out of each other lol, so im thinking I might give this one away to some Ratchet and Clank fan. Who would be interested in trying to win it if i set that up? Inflated those things are really damn cool, and super fun to annoy people with lol.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Hell, it may be inflatable but I still love to win something like that, but of course since Sony doesn't consider Canada part of North America for contests, Canadians can't participate in any of them so I'll take any chance I can get, maybe turn it into a forum contest, similar to the Gran Turismo betting contest we have going, or the red PlayStation 3 giveaway we had a few months back.