Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Microsoft Consoles
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 10-12-2009   #1
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
The 360 may have it's best line up ever in 2010.

Found this article. 2010 is shaping up to be a good year for gamers for both consoles.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
lmao for a start the writer is a total 360 fanboy "best year for 360, so suck on that fanboys" or whatever he said lol, and fair play to microsoft! they have some decent titles there, but without sounding to much like a fanboy..i still think the ps3 exclusives will outshine the 360, i mean theres already over 20 listed for PS3 including like 10 major titles! and it also seems that devs are starting to take time with the ps3 instead of being lazy, so with this new AA technique(if it gets worked on abit more) and just less lazy devs overall i can see multi-platforms being better for them, and thats better than what they are not better than 360, like actually 'the same' lol

but yeah well done & goodluck to microsoft, but im still waiting for a title to make me think "DAMN WISH WE HAD THAT ON PS3"
Old 11-12-2009   #3
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Im interested to see how Alan Wake turns out. Could be super cool, could just completely rip off Resident Evil and suck. Will it be a surprise like Dead Space, probably not. Im just thinking it might actually be good though.

After playing Dragon Age and watching the Star Wars Old Republic trailers, im a big Bioware fanboy now lol. Love their RPG style and now im jealouse of Mass Effect not being on PS3. I will get it on PC soon to give it a try.

Other than that, Splinter Cell will be coming to PS3. I wasnt on this bandwagon before, but with the "clues" Ubisoft has laying around its become obvious that they want it on PS3, they are just caught up with something.

Not interested in the others, plus didnt fable 2 just come out?
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009   #4
PCN Senior
i wasnt a fan of mass effect, and like you said it can be bought on PC and almost everyone these days has a PC compatible with playing modern games so if theres any that do sway me i'll probably get them for my PC..

and yeah ive been saying that splinter cell will be out for PS3 they would be foolish not to to be honest, and microsoft probably have a timed exclusive deal with it, which will work in ubisofts favour because it will add extra hype to the ps3 release
Old 11-12-2009   #5
PCN Addict
Dumb question: There is a new AA technique? I haven't heard that before..Please tell me about it.
Old 11-12-2009   #6
PCN Senior
Quote:
Originally Posted by glen421 View Post
Dumb question: There is a new AA technique? I haven't heard that before..Please tell me about it.
yeah for the ps3, its cool but theres minor downsides, theres already a thread 'saboteur AA' :)
Old 11-12-2009   #7
PCN Addict
Cool..glad to hear they are working on it and I'll check that thread right now...
Old 11-12-2009   #8
SuperStaff
See thats the exact reason I hate all the "we maxed out the PS/360" news. I mean if we believed that then PS2 was maxed out back in 2003...yet Black comes out and impresses everyone in 2006. You cant "max out" a console in just 3 years, its impossible.

360 may be nearing its max, but its not maxed yet. Developers are just not being creative. Uncharted may have "maxed" out the PS3 processing power, but whats stopping someone from putting it to better use? Its like filling a room with junk by just throwing crap in there, and its full. Or you can organize it, put in boxes and shelves, and fit twice as much crap in it.

The AA thing is what made me think of it. We have these developers all saying "oh it sucks at AA, it cant do this or that, i hate it" then EA comes along "hey look what we did, now it looks fantastic!"

Why im stating that is look at Alan Wake. That game, from what ive seen so far, looks fantastic graphics wise. No other 360 title looks nearly as good as it, in my opinion of course, and yet we keep getting stuck with Halo 3 graphics and poor details in other games. I blame it on the fact taht MS really has no first party support. Meanwhile Sony has what 7 to 10 studios raising the bar on a daily basis? One studio says "HA we are awesome" then another one comes along "Ha we did it better!"
Old 11-12-2009   #9
PCN Senior
i hear ya dustin! its because halo at its time may have been good graphically, so devs decide well, the consumers think those graphics are good we can get away with lame ones(well atleast to the same standard) but with games like kz2 uncharted etc. devs are having to step up now, i think anyway lol
Old 13-12-2009   #10
SuperStaff
Add Crackdown to the list. So far though, im thinking 2010 is going PS3-third parties-360 in order from best to least best. Who ever gets the "exclusive" content from third parties is gonna win.