Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 15-07-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
10 most badass characters

http://www.gamingbolt.com/apps/blog/...ame-characters

the list consists of 3-4 Sony characters 4 if you count Solid Snake as Sony exclusive in loo of him being on other systems in a few games and only 1 Microsoft character
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
There is 5 characters, 4 are completely exclusive to PS3 lol, snake is still a sony character i dont care about Rising. Its funny, only one character on the list isnt on PS3 and its the game we all like anyways, Gears.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #3
PCN Master
oh yea lol i forgot to add heavenly sword in there because of how i was looking at it but w/e yeah i thought it was funny that it was Gears and i was surprised to see the Master Chief wasnt on there i mean he is on EVERYTHING that has to do with top ten game characters
Old 16-07-2009   #4
SuperStaff
Master Cheif just has a badass costume, the character itself isnt so badass. lol...
Old 16-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
oh yeah will i know that but everyone in the gaming community seems to be in uproar when ever his name isnt mentioned in stuff like this or they just have a hard on for him so they put him in there ne ways
Old 16-07-2009   #6
SuperStaff
Maybe the writers are learning to grow up and not give in to crying fanboys lol. I dont know if this site is PlayStation biased or not though, either way. Enough with Halo time for Bungie to move on to something else.
Old 16-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
nope they are going to milk Halo for all it is worth or at least Microsoft will but i want to see them working on some new stuff to. but i was going to be ****ed if i didnt see Kratos up there in like the top 3 and he was so i was happy.
Old 16-07-2009   #8
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
i dont get why every1 like halo i think thats a pretty overrated game lol

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009   #9
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It's definitely overrated, played it once at my cousin's house since they were suckers and bought the XBOX 360 and I just didn't see what was so exciting about it, it just looked like your average shooter and at that time I didn't even own my PlayStation 3 yet, that came about 2 weeks later, looking back on it now, the PlayStation 3 games available now put Halo to shame, plus you don't have to hear all the 6-8 year old whiners that play XBOX Live.
Old 16-07-2009   #10
PCN Master
i just couldnt get behind the way everything works in halo and how the shooting works idk i never did like it
Old 16-07-2009   #11
SuperStaff
Is heavenly Sword a good game anyone? I like the writer of it and been meaning to pick it up, just dont know if its worth it or not?
Old 16-07-2009   #12
PCN Member
PSN ID: Az1zam
I think Revolver Ocelot was badass---

*SPOILER*

At the end of Metal Gear Solid 3, when you find out that he tricked everyone. Feels like he is playing with everyone in all the Metal Gear Solid games. How you seen how he tricks with his guns, it's just awesome. He also owned a group of KGB soldiers with a pistol.

*SPOILER*

"You're pretty good"
Az1zam is offline   Reply With Quote