Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 07-04-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Appaarently Morale isn't as High at Infinity Ward as Activision Wants You To Believe

Well a couple of weeks back I remember after the announcements that Jason West and Vince Zampella were gone from Infinity Ward, they then stepped forward with a statement saying morale was still high which many people thought was pretty hard to believe and probably a ploy by Activision. Well although it's far from confirmation, obviously morale and the working situation can't be perfect if two more high ranking guys in Infinity Ward are gone.

Apparently Todd Alderman and Francesco Gigliott, a lead Designer and the lead Software Engineer both have left after 8 and 7 years each at the company. No word on what they might be doing afterwards but it makes you wonder, despite all the talk from Infinity Ward, things have to be at least somewhat bad for long-time employees to be leaving or getting removed.
Old 09-04-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Word was that Activision was holding their royalties ransom to keep employees on board, all of which seems to be a short term answer.

When West and Zampella left EA their employees migrated with them to activision, this should be no different.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well the amount of people that have left since the last post has been growing, at almost every day now somebody leaves, it's believed at least 26 people are gone, probably more than 30 and a good majority of them are going to Respawn Entertainment, so it's pretty safe to assume Infinity Ward itself was a decent place to work and a good atmosphere and Activision is the one reason for the mass migration.

It's even brought news the studio itself might cease to exist after the next map pack releases for Modern Warfare 2. In a way it makes sense, with everything going on with Infinity Ward's name nowadays, to Activision it's probably better to ditch the studio and anyone left gets reassigned. Plus from past experience there's a lot of people who would never even notice the difference between the game having Infinity Ward's name on it or not.
Old 28-04-2010   #4
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
Now the question becomes--Will you buy Modern Warfare 3? I think I will have second thoughts picking MW3 up.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote