Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 19-04-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
WANG is Recruiting now!

Looking for members to join our clan, WANG. Were ps3 and based around gmt, but do accept other timezones, these will be put into a separate division due to playing in differnet times. Registered for GB's and setting up matches atm and we aim to be fairly competitive there.

We are a mature, tactical clan and a mic would be an advantage

Heres the site: http://wang.simplygaming.org/forum.htm
Just go there and apply and you will be added as a recruit, just a few short q's in the application.

Any questions contact me through the forum, im FPSJoshwaa, im the clan Recruiter
FPSJoshwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
And this is an improper use of the forums, to quote the forum rules more specifically:

" Rules
1. No Spam - Spam is defined as blatant self-promotion, or sometimes simply mindless posting. It is best phrased as "Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages." It can also be seen as advertising for a major website in order to get profits from said website. Multiple posts of the same subject to clutter the forum, posts with no relevance to any subjects dealt with on the forum, or posts devoted purely to promoting one’s own work will be deleted, and the user will be given a Warning or a Ban, depending on the severity of the offense."

This thread amounts to nothing more than spam/promotion for a website/clan and as such is a violation of the forum rules and should be locked/deleted. I'm also going to repeat a thought I had last time this happened, maybe we should consider making a section of the Off-Topic forum dedicated to this kind of recruitment, similar to other forums. At least then since clans are gaming related we could keep things in one place and everyone entering that section would know what to expect and it would keep unrelated sections clear of this problem and prevent the need to take action against such threads.
Old 19-04-2010   #3
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: ArmyOfNewbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
And this is an improper use of the forums, to quote the forum rules more specifically:

" Rules
1. No Spam - Spam is defined as blatant self-promotion, or sometimes simply mindless posting. It is best phrased as "Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages." It can also be seen as advertising for a major website in order to get profits from said website. Multiple posts of the same subject to clutter the forum, posts with no relevance to any subjects dealt with on the forum, or posts devoted purely to promoting one?s own work will be deleted, and the user will be given a Warning or a Ban, depending on the severity of the offense."

This thread amounts to nothing more than spam/promotion for a website/clan and as such is a violation of the forum rules and should be locked/deleted. I'm also going to repeat a thought I had last time this happened, maybe we should consider making a section of the Off-Topic forum dedicated to this kind of recruitment, similar to other forums. At least then since clans are gaming related we could keep things in one place and everyone entering that section would know what to expect and it would keep unrelated sections clear of this problem and prevent the need to take action against such threads.
Well said. I completely agree with your suggestion of clan recruiting. I haven't been here that long but I can see many people following in this kind of behavior. Please refrain from posting something like this again.
3. Little Big Planet
4. Killzone 2
5. GTA:Vice City (HATE ME)
''PS3, It only does Everything..Except play PS2 games.'' <.< Not sure where I saw that quote.
GrantedAccess is offline   Reply With Quote