Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 08-06-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
Petition: STOP BAD PS3 PORTS

Hey everyone I would like to ask all of you to please sign my petition on stopping game developers from creating bad ported PS3 games. If you purchased Orange Box, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, F.E.A.R., Bayonetta, or even Sonic The Hedgehog *shaking head* then you know what I am talking about. Game developers develop games using the 360 hardware and then copy and paste the game to the ps3 hardware without optimizing it for the superior hardware that is clearly more powerful than the 360's hardware. Why are we paying $59.99 for a copy and paste job created on a competitor system that can't match the power of the PS3? Developers have become lazy and more focused on their own convenience rather than testing their own minds and pushing themselves to the limit to figure out the hardware in the PS3 and then they are half-assing the games on the PS3 and getting away with charging us 60 a pop for less when 360 owners pay 50 for more. We need to put a stop to the lazy half-assed developing and achieve our MILLION signatures needed to bring this to all developer's attention. Please sign the petition and make developers pump some effort into the PS3 consumer base.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sto...tation-3-ports

1 MILLION is all we need, let's make some noise. Thank you all for your time.
papifolks4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #2
Staff
Online petitions almost never work, I don't think you'll be able to get 1 million signatures.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #3
"The New Guy"
I'm high in confidence, why don't you sign and I'll let you know if I make a million. Thanks for the reply.
papifolks4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Wow, I got something like this today on YouTube in a private message from someone and the petition was to tell Nintendo to demand "better games" for the Wii (needless to say he was blocked). We live in a society where if something is bad, you vote with your wallet and don't purchase it. When video game companies make bad games but sell plenty of copies then there is no incentive to change because they are still selling.

So with that in mind I must agree with Shak, online petitions are nothing more than anonymous people who claim to demand what's in the petition but most never follow through. I mean just look at the MW2 petition/boycott, once the game came out, plenty of people who signed that petition were out playing MW2. If you get a million signatures congrats, but it's not going to mean a thing to most companies.

Besides we are the past the stage where most ports are bad, so there's a few bad ones now and again (every system will have them) but now we also have plenty of great games to outweigh them and instead of spending time on petitions just get back to gaming and don't buy bad games/ports, it makes far more of an impact.