Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Forum Rules & Announcements > Rules & Annoucements
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email
Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2008   #1
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
A big week for PS3center.net

Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up on what will be going on with PS3center.net this week. The wait is nearly done! The new homepage for PS3center.net is about 99% complete and we'll be proceeding for a launch late this coming week! Stay tuned for some exciting new features along with a jaw dropping design. We'll be closing down the homepage website for a few days to properly transfer over everything, therefore please use our forums for any type of questions.

8 months of hard dedicated work is almost here! Once you guys see the new design, please send us some feedback on your thoughts and suggestions etc! We'd also appreciate if you guys can help us get the site kicked off again with some new members!

See you guys soon!

Michal Birecki

Update October 20th, 2008 2:05 AM: Splash page is up and running on the homepage www.ps3center.net
Old 19-10-2008   #2
I'm excited about the launch. I think when everyone else sees the new homepage, they will be as excited as I am about it. Michal really isn't exaggerating when he says that it is "jaw-dropping".
Old 20-10-2008   #3
The Creator
Site Admin
Update October 20th, 2008 2:05 AM: Splash page is up and running on the homepage www.ps3center.net
Old 20-10-2008   #4
"The New Guy"
I haven't been registered on the forums long, but I've had this site bookmarked since way back. I'm very interested in seeing it. I believe it will live up to the hype and attract great opportunities to the site.
Old 24-10-2008   #5
The Creator
Site Admin
A few more days guys! We are currently debugging the site and going through some testing!

Oh god I cant wait ...
Old 24-10-2008   #6
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
A few more days guys! We are currently debugging the site and going through some testing!

Oh god I cant wait ...
neither can i, man from what i've been reading, its gonna be big. good luck and i hope it turns out the way you want it

good luck
Old 01-11-2008   #7
The Creator
Site Admin
ok ok so it was delayed a few extra days due to minor bugs ... now it's really at 99% done :)