Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Forum Rules & Announcements > Rules & Annoucements
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 18-11-2008   #1
Staff
Experienced content monkey joins PS3 Center Realm

Well I thought it wise to give you all a heads up on PS3Centers newest staff member... me.

I've stepped in to help hold the fort here at PS3Center, and will be working closely alongside Mike to make sure that we continue to provide up to the minute content, superb community support, and an overall impressive website.

I hope you all like the new design. We're really going to push the community here at PS3Center. Some of you may have noticed our reward system. Each time you post a comment on the news, post in the forums, submit a theme or any other type of activity on the site, you will be rewarded points. Points means prizes!

Currently we've got a rather awesome Custom Red Ps3 sitting waiting for the most active member to grab, so it's important you post regularly on the forum and the site (comments are a brilliant way of getting quick points and having your say on news pieces). You can view a few more details on the Custom PS3, and how to claim it HERE:

http://www.ps3center.net/page/7/

We'll be expanding the points shop to include loads of gear, games and other cool Ps3 related prizes over the coming months, so keep an eye out in the forums for announcements!

I hope to see a lot of you around on the site over the next few months, and helping out where you can to build up a solid community and a great site.
russellclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008   #2
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellclow View Post
Well I thought it wise to give you all a heads up on PS3Centers newest staff member... me.

I've stepped in to help hold the fort here at PS3Center, and will be working closely alongside Mike to make sure that we continue to provide up to the minute content, superb community support, and an overall impressive website.

I hope you all like the new design. We're really going to push the community here at PS3Center. Some of you may have noticed our reward system. Each time you post a comment on the news, post in the forums, submit a theme or any other type of activity on the site, you will be rewarded points. Points means prizes!

Currently we've got a rather awesome Custom Red Ps3 sitting waiting for the most active member to grab, so it's important you post regularly on the forum and the site (comments are a brilliant way of getting quick points and having your say on news pieces). You can view a few more details on the Custom PS3, and how to claim it HERE:

http://www.ps3center.net/page/7/

We'll be expanding the points shop to include loads of gear, games and other cool Ps3 related prizes over the coming months, so keep an eye out in the forums for announcements!

I hope to see a lot of you around on the site over the next few months, and helping out where you can to build up a solid community and a great site.
hey i am also a new mod to!!!
anyways this site has gone under a lot of changes since i came and alot of people have come and gone but for me, lol i just went through alot of name changes. but yeah overall its been great and the red ps3 is just plain sexy. whoever wins it thoughourly deserves it
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: AdventOfAnarchy
Why hello there, russellclow! :P nice to meet you! I'm Lloyd

"I am wearing my safety goggles, that is how serious I am about this game."
lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008   #4
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Panzerdemon
Welcome to the forums :d
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008   #5
"The New Guy"
Thanks for keeping the site up and just revolutionizing it, I found a new home and hopefully I'm able to contribute to a noble community :D OH and welcome everyone and congrats on being a Mod Sauberbmw. :)
bytemap is offline   Reply With Quote