Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Forum Rules & Announcements > Rules & Annoucements
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 24-02-2009   #1
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
New Forums Launch

Hello All!

PS3center.net would like to officially announce the launch of its brand new community forums!

After weeks of planning, we have come up with a design that should attract most PS3 / gaming fanatics.

Several new features include:

- Extended and light colored forums for optimal viewing. (New themes to be added this week).

- Access to a PlayStation 3 themed community forum where users will finally be able to:

1. Be part of one of the fastest growing PlayStation 3 communities out there!

2. Browse, post questions and meet new members in a friendly environment.

3. Showcase your LIVE PSN gamercard in your profile. Example here .. hover over my PSN username with your cursor!

4. Earn points towards contests and gear:

With the launch of a new PS3Center.net we have also decided to integrate a new point system.

The plan is to reward our everyday PCN members with points which then can be exchanged for contests.

Excited yet? This is how it works...

- Comment Credit: +20 pts
- Comment Infraction: -25 pts
- Submit PlayStation 3 Theme: Theme needs to be approved by the Administrators first: +300 pts

FORUMS:

- Induction Credit: Applied when user first joins this usergroup such as by registration, subscription, manually, etc. +250 pts
- Activity Credit: Applied every set time period if the user qualifies as having been active during that period. +25
- Referral Credit: Applied when a referral is validated. This is checked every midnight. + 250 pts
- Referee Bonus Credit: +250
- Referral Validation Days: Days registered a new referee must be for both users to receive their respective referral bonuses. 7 Days
- Referral Validation Posts: Min postcount a new referee must have for both users to receive their respective referral bonuses. 20 posts
- Received Reputation Credit: Applied when the user receives reputation. +10 pts
- Infraction Credit: Applied when user receives an infraction. -50 pts
- New Thread Credit: +50 pts
- Posting Credit: Applied for all valid posts, except when creating a new thread or replying to your own thread. +20 pts
- Your Thread Posting Credit: Applied for all valid posts made in a thread which they originally created. +20 pts
- Your Thread Replied Credit: Applied to the thread owner when their thread is posted in. Does not count on the owner. +10 pts
- Poll Created Credit: +50 pts
- Poll Voted Credit: +15 pts

Our first contest includes a custom Ferrari RED PS3. Click here for more details!

5. Invite friends using our brand new "Friend Inviter". You can now contact all your Facebook, MySpace, Linkedin, Friendster, Hi5, Orkut, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Lycos, Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, MobileMe, ICQ Friends! If a member uses your referral username when signing up, you are awarded 250 points! A great and easy way to receive easy points on the site.

Now why be part of any other gaming site out there? YOU DON'T since PS3Center.net offers to you the optimal environment to meet new gamers, talk about the PS3 / gaming and most importantly WIN GEAR and get rewarded for participating!

Good luck! Now let the posting games begin...
Old 08-03-2009   #2
PCN Member
What are the rankings... im the new guy... how many posts do I need before I have a cool status
Frappoccino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009   #3
The Creator
Site Admin
PSN ID: popiul99
"The New Guy" - 0-49
PCN Member - 50-99
1337 Sauce - 100-299
PCN Senior - 300-599
PCN Addict - 600-1499
PCN Master - 1500-2999
PCN Overlord - 3000 +
Old 09-06-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
when i tried to upload my theme nothing happened ans all it said was to wait for the administrater to approve it
AmazingKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
why is 1337 sauce at the bottom? that if my favorite one
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote