Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 23-11-2008   #1
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Khamakhazee
Looking for mature gamers to add

Hi, I just got a Playstation 3 awhile ago and wanted to add some people to my PSN buddy list. I want to play with other mature gamers who play to have fun, not just to win. So age isn't the issue, I just don't like playing with racists or quitters. I don't mind the odd cuss word and some good old fashioned competitive play. However I don't have time for those who look for any edge to win at all costs and if they are losing disconnect or have a tantrum.

PSN: Khamakhazee

Current online games - Warhawk, Wipeout HD, and the first Resistance. I plan on getting Little Big Planet and maybe Resistance 2.
Khamakhazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2008   #2
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: Coheebria
get resistance 2 and then hit me up. how is Wipeout HD? i'm thinking of getting it based on the review here, but 8 tracks seems rather skimpy. how is the online play?
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008   #3
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Ves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamakhazee View Post
Hi, I just got a Playstation 3 awhile ago and wanted to add some people to my PSN buddy list. I want to play with other mature gamers who play to have fun, not just to win. So age isn't the issue, I just don't like playing with racists or quitters. I don't mind the odd cuss word and some good old fashioned competitive play. However I don't have time for those who look for any edge to win at all costs and if they are losing disconnect or have a tantrum.

Current online games - Warhawk, Wipeout HD, and the first Resistance. I plan on getting Little Big Planet and maybe Resistance 2.
You can add me for WipeOut HD, Warhawk en LittleBigPlanet if you want to
Old 25-01-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: the_man15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamakhazee View Post

Lol I know what you mean ...you can add me I have littlebigplanet and will be getting Res2
My_Place_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009   #5
"The New Guy"
Add me to your list. I've been playing video games since ATARI. Warhawk and Madden are my favorites.
Dockwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009   #6
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: INF3RNO132103
go ahead and add me. i have just about every multiplayer game for ps3 (all of them you have included).

PSN: INF3RNO132103
inferno1321 is offline   Reply With Quote