Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > General Chat > Design Center
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 27-05-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Drawing Contest #3

Well we haven't had one in awhile and after receiving something I don't have a use for, what better way to bring back the Drawing Contest. Now similar to other ones, this contest will have a theme and in the spirit of the theme being close to one of the prizes this contests theme is racing/cars. I don't care what it is as long as you can somehow relate it to the theme.

This contest will remain open until at least 2 submissions are received with an end date to be determined. Once an end date has been determined and subsequently passed a poll to determine the winner will be put up and the resultant winner will be awarded any prize still on offer. The possible prizes include a code for a mod and kart in the newly released ModNation Racers and possibly a God of War 3 costume (neither prize though is held by me so I can't guarantee it).

Last edited by X_Racer1; 06-06-2010 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Change in contest prizes/rules due to deadline being passed
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010   #2
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: thegiblet75
Codes

I too have a spare code (I have already redeemed a code from another source).
giblet75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010   #3
PCN Master
I'm surprised we have no entries so far, as such I'll post the following note, if no entries are received as of Sunday June 6th by 12:01PM Eastern Time the prize I'm offering will be withdrawn from the contest and used in another giveaway (although I won't guarantee that giveaway will still be held here) although the other prizes offered might still be available but as I said in the original thread posting I don't hold those prizes so I can't guarantee they will be available.
Old 31-05-2010   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I made an announcement for you in other sections.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010   #5
PCN Master
As we have passed the deadline I gave for submissions, the Air Raid DLC I was offering as a prize has been withdrawn from the contest. If someone does enter a submission then any prizes offered will be awarded by someone else if they are still being offered at all.

The DLC I was offering will be held at least temporarily for a possible future contest here, as again I have no use for it (I don't own ModNation Racers nor will I for quite awhile, my PS3 doesn't currently have a screen to be played on). If there's another contest we wish to run or you have ideas, send me a PM and we can perhaps try offering this prize again, preferably something different as looking back the past drawing contests were only entered by regular members of the forum and we had few entries back then.

Tags
cars, contest, drawing, racing