Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network > Trophies
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 20-04-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
most trophies on PS3

I thought I would start a thread to see who has the most trophies or who has someone on their friends list with the most trophies.
myself, I only have a low 187 trophies, but I try a reasonably amount to get trophies, I won't really try and platinum games but I like to get them.

someone on my friends list had 1118 when I checked about 15 minutes ago
what the most you've seen and do you actually try to get them?
Old 21-04-2010   #2
PCN Member
PSN ID: Riarwe
I usually try to get the platinum in most games I play, though sometimes I get really bored by getting the trophies and take a break from it. However right about now I think I almost got 1650 trophies or something. Highest on my list is probably between 1800-2000 trophies.
Riarwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010   #3
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
@riarwe thats either a very sad amount of trophies and you have wayy to much spare time or your extremely elite at gaming, or your a trophy whore who plays games like hanna montana and other such games for there easy trophies.. or you hacked via game saves etc. ..

which is it? :D im curious lol
Old 21-04-2010   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
It's not ridiculous at all, in fact if one of my friends played most of the games he owns to earn more of the trophies he would probably reach well over 1,000, even myself, if I actually finished the games I have now in terms of trophies I would probably be close to 1,000.

You don't have to play bad games just to get to that kind of score, the PlayStation Store has plenty of smaller titles that feature trophies and as I look through Riarwe's trophy list, you can look it up too, there's no Hannah Montana, in fact most of the trophies are from main stream titles such as God of War, Burnout Paradise (which has 98 trophies including all the DLC ones), Uncharted 2, etc, he's just finished them to completion and then plenty of PSN titles as well. There's nothing even along the lines of Hannah Montana bad, sure maybe a few titles that didn't get amazing ratings but nothing that bad.

Plus there is no game save hacking, if you didn't start the save yourself, you can't earn trophies off it, it's why when trophy updates come out you don't get your trophies applied even though you might have finished the game. If there really was, don't you think most people by now would have higher scores.

Finally if there's one thing I hate it's people who think that people with high trophy scores have no lives, you don't have to spend 16 hours a day in front of a screen to get a trophy score that high. Heck it could be you just game for a couple of hours every day as a stress reliever but that time adds up if you actually play games and you know what you're doing.

Last edited by X_Racer1; 21-04-2010 at 01:32 PM..
X_Racer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010   #5
PCN Master
I suppose I could have more trophies if I actually played more of the ones I had before and if I got more PSN titles
Old 21-04-2010   #6
Staff
I think I have about 1500 trophies nearly, but I know people with less, but who have a higher level because they have more platinums.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010   #7
PCN Master
sadly, I still don't have any platinums but I'm probably gonna go for my first platinum in Dante's Inferno
Old 21-04-2010   #8
PCN Member
PSN ID: Riarwe
@EN7 haha yeah I`ve studied these last two years and the program i`m taking isn`t time consuming at all but although as X_racer said I don`t sit all night and day and play, I just head into the games with the platinum set in my mind :) For me trophies is something I go for to challenge myself as a gamer, I enjoy getting those hard to get trophies (hate the time-consuming ones though, but it`s still really nice to unlock them when you`re finally done hehe).

And no, no Hannah montana here that`s taking it a little to far tbh haha.
I`ve gotta say I`ve went through some bad rated games but I actually enjoyed most of them, only one I couldn`t bear to finish was Sonic unleashed because I just got confused whenever I played it lol.

Last edited by Riarwe; 21-04-2010 at 05:27 PM..
Riarwe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trophies