Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 30-07-2009   #21
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
lolz yea they do

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #22
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Racer1 View Post
Well from my limited playtime of Halo 3, I just don't get why everyone is like Halo is amazing and nothing beats it, it's an average shooter that can be downright confusing and controls no better than any game on the PlayStation 3. The XBOX 360 also has the DVD problem to contend with, many future games seem to be headed towards multiple discs on the 360 where we are nowhere close to that stage and probably never will get to that point. But of course XBOX fanboys will never admit defeat, after all they have to justify buying a console with a high failure rate and paying for online access, so they will take anything they can get. Well that and there's a lot of XBOX fanboys that really shouldn't be playing Live anyway, you know the ones with high voices and trash talk constantly, like they are ever going to grow-up.
exactly what I though when I played Halo 3...just average, nothing great about Halo but 360 fanboys love those games
I hate how they will never admit defeat but I guess they still see something in the 360 that we might not.
I still don't understand how they can justify buying a console with a high failure rate or paying for live when we get pretty much the same thing as live for free don't we, at least thats what I've heard

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 04-10-2009 at 08:51 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #23
PCN Addict
PSN ID: glen421
IMO developers are creators and creators like pushing the limits. So developers are seeing that the XBOX is limited and there is untapped potential in the PS3. With games like Uncharted 2, MAG, Heavy Rain, and GOW III (and now Sony sees potential in releasing PS 2 games on Blu-Ray) coming out. It appears the limits are endless (for now) and developers will start doing a better job on getting games looking and playing very well on the PS3. I am starting to see in TV developer demo's that most multi-plats titles are demo-ing using a PS3 to show interviewers. I saw this with AC II and Dirt 2.
glen421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #24
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauberbmw View Post
well the ps3 is twice as powerful so no exclusive game on the 360 will Never be better looking then any game made for the ps3.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
Outside of Gears and Halo what else is there for them?
I know, thats really all they talk about, except for the odd Call of duty reference
has anyone ever gotten fanboys saying how 360 has better games?
its kinda strange then how they mostly only talk about Halo and Gears of war

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen421 View Post
Microsoft has deep pockets and everybody has a price.
thats what bugs me about MS, they pay these companies to make it exclusive just to make them look better
then u get fanboys saying that they get this extra stuff because the 360 is better., but in reality, their company is just bloody rich
Old 20-10-2009   #25
"The New Guy"
I think that sony should get mass effect 1 and 2, Left for dead 1 and 2 and Conviction and there would be no doubt that the PS3 is the better console in every aspect even in Xbox fan boys eyes.
rikis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009   #26
1337 Sauce
Quote:
Originally Posted by glen421 View Post
Awesome post Dustin!!! Sony needs to post that in the PS3 break room for motivation.
I concur
saxxon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009   #27
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikis View Post
I think that sony should get mass effect 1 and 2, Left for dead 1 and 2 and Conviction and there would be no doubt that the PS3 is the better console in every aspect even in Xbox fan boys eyes.
I doubt that fanboys would admit that though