Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 19-10-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Some More FPS Sequels in 2010

Well according to E4G in a recent issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine on Page 20 there is a section for "The Secret Games of 2010", one of the ones apparently is Resistance 3, which from other info makes sense, but the other two that are said to be in development are: Killzone 3, which is apparently deep in development and Call of Duty: World at War 2 as hinted by a Treyarch employee online.

Personally I welcome another Resistance game (working on R2 right now) and another Killzone but not World at War 2, there is just too many WWII games available and it's Treyarch.
Old 19-10-2009   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Resistance 3 and im happy as can be for months! Thats all i have to say.

Killzone 3...nice hope they fix the boringness of the second and bring it back to the first.

World at War 2....wont be a sucker for that one like i did for the first, was terrible.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009   #3
PCN Addict
PSN ID: treDIDDY97
YAY killzone 3

PS3: It only does everything
trediddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by trediddy View Post
YAY killzone 3
I know eh, ts gonna be sweet
Old 20-10-2009   #5
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Resistance 3: First was good. Second was kind of crappy.

Killzone 3: Killzone 2 was was just all right.

World at War 2: Cod5 was pretty good. I still play it.

Most stoked about WAW.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009   #6
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post

Killzone 3...nice hope they fix the boringness of the second and bring it back to the first.

World at War 2....wont be a sucker for that one like i did for the first, was terrible.
I mus agree with u a bit Dustin, I found the Killzone 2 campaign was boring at times but I loved the online for that game
but the campaign could have been better at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Resistance 3: First was good. Second was kind of crappy.

Killzone 3: Killzone 2 was was just all right.

World at War 2: Cod5 was pretty good. I still play it.

Most stoked about WAW.
I understand where you're coming from

but I liked Killzone 2 a lot more than WaW, I still play Killzone 2 when I have time and feel like it.

for me, the Killzone 2 campaign didn't really have much replay value, but I couldn't even go through the campaign for WaW the first time, Nazi Zombies was amazing but I hated the campaign for that game, I couldn't bring myself to beat it

at least I found something to love in Killzone 2 and the campaign was good enough for me to beat once

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just stating my opinion
Old 20-10-2009   #7
SuperStaff
Because WaW was "ohh ambush" fight them off, travel a few feet "another ambush!!!" and so on. It wasn't really tactical at all. It was like an action movie just jam packing 2 hours of film with non stop action and absolutely no point to it. Of course people will love that, im not bashing anyone that does, but its not my style. Nazi zombies was a good idea though, ill give them props for that. It sure as hell isnt a 60 dollar idea, but a good one.
Old 20-10-2009   #8
PCN Addict
yea i really liked the nazi zombies

Old 20-10-2009   #9
PCN Master
Quote:
Because WaW was "ohh ambush" fight them off, travel a few feet "another ambush!!!" and so on. It wasn't really tactical at all. It was like an action movie just jam packing 2 hours of film with non stop action and absolutely no point to it. Of course people will love that, im not bashing anyone that does, but its not my style. Nazi zombies was a good idea though, ill give them props for that. It sure as hell isnt a 60 dollar idea, but a good one.
thats what I didn't like as well, for me Nazi Zombies isn't worth even beating that campaign let alone $60, I just borrowed tthe game from someone and got sick of it

I mean the Killzone 2 campaign wasn't the best either but at least I could enjoy it enough to beat it

Last edited by m0tl3sl4y3r; 20-10-2009 at 09:35 PM..
m0tl3sl4y3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009   #10
Staff
PSN ID: ExcelBeyond
Quote:

Why must we always clash on Killzone 2 lol? I can see people not liking KZ2, the story was dumb as nails and the characters(for the most part) sucked, but going anywhere back in the direction of Killzone 1 is not good. As far as I'm concerned, the controls and set pieces for Killzone 2 were top notch, I don't wanna go back to the glitchy and unpolished gameplay of Killzone 1, haha.

Anyways, I'm hoping for like a Killzone: ODST kinda package in early fall 2010, then the full Killzone 3 in 2011. Just give me like a co-op campaign with some slightly new mechanics, like some stealth gameplay with Shadow Marshall or w/e.

Then I hope Sony really hypes R3 as their big 2010 holiday title. End the franchise with an epic climax.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009   #11
SuperStaff
The gameplay was lame. Killzone on PS2 was one of my favorite games i ever played...then BLACK came out lol. GG just needs to focus more on the story in KZ3 and ill probably be happy, probably lol.

I agree with your R3 comment though ;)
Old 21-10-2009   #12
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Then I hope Sony really hypes R3 as their big 2010 holiday title. End the franchise with an epic climax.
+1

Everyone loves a good epic climax.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009   #13
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Why must we always clash on Killzone 2 lol? I can see people not liking KZ2, the story was dumb as nails and the characters(for the most part) sucked, but going anywhere back in the direction of Killzone 1 is not good. As far as I'm concerned, the controls and set pieces for Killzone 2 were top notch, I don't wanna go back to the glitchy and unpolished gameplay of Killzone 1, haha.

Anyways, I'm hoping for like a Killzone: ODST kinda package in early fall 2010, then the full Killzone 3 in 2011. Just give me like a co-op campaign with some slightly new mechanics, like some stealth gameplay with Shadow Marshall or w/e.

I have to agree on the story for Killzone 2, the story was kinda dumb, it took me a while to get the motivation to beat and the characters were so annoying but for me, the online was what made the game for me
Old 21-10-2009   #14
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
Kill Rico in the beginning of KZ3 please.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009   #15
PCN Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
YES! thts exactly wut they need to do!!

Old 21-10-2009   #16
PCN Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
AGREED

That's what needs to happen

I can't stand him