Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 25-10-2009   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Insomniac Launching New Website

According to PushSquare Insomniac has launched a new website with some new features (note the article does say it was launching but as of October 24, 2009 it appears to have changed, because the Google cache of the page one day earlier seems to follow the old layout). One feature in particular is the ability to keep track of your gaming stats in the soon to be released Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, so now you can know how many times you have died in game just by logging in. Nice to see the implementing something this feature.
Old 25-10-2009   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Its similar to Insomniac. You can also check your stats within the game community area. They also let you mess with your avatar customizing.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Well I was never a huge follower of their website beforehand, I mean I love their games, own every one except A Crack in Time (well partially because it's not out yet and two I can't afford it, has to wait for Christmas) but I might start visiting more, even use their forums a bit since it appears they integrated the forums into the website so you don't need a separate account, but again I didn't use the website much so maybe I'm wrong about the forums thing, I mean I just made my first post there today.
Old 25-10-2009   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I believe you just sign in using your PSN username. I usuelly stick to their Resistance forums lol. They are really active in their own forums though, mostly the insomniac boards, and the Resistance site. You will see them post alot plus they use idea's brought about and what not, let alone you will usuelly see podcast related topics too.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote