Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 09-01-2010   #1
"The New Guy"
Snipers? COD MW2

Does anyone Snipe on CODMW2? I snipe and find that its awesome.

PSN - genkville
genk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #2
PCN Senior
PSN ID: jordan123x
I snipe. I've been quick scoping like crazy lately. Intervention ftw?
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #3
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I snipe. I've been quick scoping like crazy lately. Intervention ftw?
To much recoil. Barret 50.cal - most headshots every match

I was using machine guns but started to get bored then i tried sniping and like you ive been poppin heads like mad. Whats ur psn? add me PSN-genkville
Old 09-01-2010   #4
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I hate snipers, just camp the whole game lol. So annoying...

That and the people that ruined the game by running around duel wielding shotty's...whos brilliant idea was it to not only include shottys but let people carry two of them?
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010   #5
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin S. View Post

That and the people that ruined the game by running around duel wielding shotty's...whos brilliant idea was it to not only include shottys but let people carry two of them?
Snipers are not campers! i get a headshot and move, headshot and move... thats how true snipers do it.

Whats ur class?
Old 09-01-2010   #6
SuperStaff
Last time I checked it was like 60 something, but I havent played in weeks because the dual wielding shotty noobs ruined the game.

Everytime I get in a game there is always one sniper that continues to snipe in a high traffic area. Then he will have a buddy that camps near him (semi moving from area to area) so you cant kill him. Then you do finally get him and he sprints back to the position and gets more kills.
Old 09-01-2010   #7
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Last time I checked it was like 60 something, but I havent played in weeks because the dual wielding shotty noobs ruined the game.

Everytime I get in a game there is always one sniper that continues to snipe in a high traffic area. Then he will have a buddy that camps near him (semi moving from area to area) so you cant kill him. Then you do finally get him and he sprints back to the position and gets more kills.
I mean what weapon class are you into. Thats not my style i snipe alone but looking for a clan. If you have trouble like that best thing to do is if they are camping FLANK them! i know what you mean and it does feel cheap just sitting in the same place.
Old 09-01-2010   #8
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
Quote:

Quote:

thats what I hate as well, people duel wielding shotties and running around and shooting, I found that they camp a lot.

I'm also starting to hate the riot shield, its just so annoying when you're trying to kill someone but they're behind that stupid shield and even when u get a lot of hits on them, it won't break then they kend up getting a few hits on u and killing u
Old 09-01-2010   #9
PCN Senior
PSN ID: xEN7xASSASSINx
i snipe now and again, but nothing like i did in cod4 i basically only used the sniper in that lol, but ive found it alot harder in mw2 so i havent went out of my way to get insane with it, althought i wish they were all bolt actions personally i hate the semi automatics -_- you have no chance against them in maps like wasteland etc even more so when they use thermal lol but yeah now and again :D
Old 10-01-2010   #10
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEN7xASSASSINx View Post
i snipe now and again, but nothing like i did in cod4 i basically only used the sniper in that lol, but ive found it alot harder in mw2 so i havent went out of my way to get insane with it, althought i wish they were all bolt actions personally i hate the semi automatics -_- you have no chance against them in maps like wasteland etc even more so when they use thermal lol but yeah now and again :D
I cant and will never use thermal, no becuase i think its ****! its because it makes sniping feel easy, with thermal their heads glow like lightbulbs.
Old 09-01-2010   #11
PCN Senior
Only noob snipers camp. I'm a run a gun sniper. I find I run and gun more with my intervention than an assault rifle. Quick scoping and no scoping brings unimaginable pleasure.
Old 10-01-2010   #12
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Only noob snipers camp. I'm a run a gun sniper. I find I run and gun more with my intervention than an assault rifle. Quick scoping and no scoping brings unimaginable pleasure.
Dude that is so my style of sniping. Its very pleasurable! You feel like your true sniper

What perks do you use?
Old 10-01-2010   #13
PCN Senior
Quote:
Dude omg the riot shield is the most annoying thing in the world. You shoot at them and they just keep coming at you then melee you. Would be nice to at least be able to melee back or something.
Ya it can get annoying. Killing someone who's using the riot shield is very satisfying though. Because of that I often look forward to riot shield noobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genk View Post
Dude that is so my style of sniping. Its very pleasurable! You feel like your true sniper

What perks do you use?
Sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro. The essential sniper perks in my opinion. It would be nice to have ninja pro but sleight of hand pro is slightly more beneficial.

Last edited by Jordan; 10-01-2010 at 10:57 AM..
Old 10-01-2010   #14
PCN Senior
Quote:
Sleights of hand pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro. The essential sniper perks in my opinion. It would be nice to have ninja pro but sleight of hand pro is slightly more beneficial.
what gun do you use? intervention or 50 cal? plus normal scope? ACOG, thermal?
Old 10-01-2010   #15
"The New Guy"
Quote:
Ya it can get annoying. Killing someone who's using the riot shield is very satisfying though. Because of that I often look forward to riot shield noobs.

Sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro. The essential sniper perks in my opinion. It would be nice to have ninja pro but sleight of hand pro is slightly more beneficial.
Instead of stopping power i use cold blooded, saves you the hassle of getting killed by pavelow.
Old 10-01-2010   #16
PCN Senior
Quote:
what gun do you use? intervention or 50 cal? plus normal scope? ACOG, thermal?
Intervention with FMJ and regular scope. Intervention provides the least hit markers. You just have to aim well since it's bolt action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genk View Post
Instead of stopping power i use cold blooded, saves you the hassle of getting killed by pavelow.
Cold blooded is nice but stopping power makes for less hit markers. I can't stand hit markers when sniping.

Last edited by Jordan; 10-01-2010 at 01:40 PM..
Old 10-01-2010   #17
SuperStaff
Dude omg the riot shield is the most annoying thing in the world. You shoot at them and they just keep coming at you then melee you. Would be nice to at least be able to melee back or something.

I also use the M16 or Saw(?) whatever i feel like using. Sometimes burst gets annoying to me.
Old 10-01-2010   #18
"The New Guy"
Quote:

I also use the M16 or Saw(?) whatever i feel like using. Sometimes burst gets annoying to me.
Im with you guys on riot shields! they do take ****, best way to stop them is flash bang then flank!
Old 10-01-2010   #19
PCN Senior
best way to beat riot shielders, shot at there feet, and if they are crouching jump up and shoot down.. also they expect you to flee or waste your ammo and then charge you.. another good thing to do is charge at them without firing ok you may get hit but it takes 2 to kill you so charge them then sprint/jump to the side of em and knife :D

and @genk yeah thermal is WAY to easy.. also if your looking for a clan me and a buddy of mine from the US are starting a little clan, just us 2 at the moment though -_- but we plan on re-practicing with snipers etc like we did in cod4 :D his internet has been temp suspended though because he got hacked lol so its kinda actually only me right now but yeah the offers there :P

@jordan yeah quick scoping/no-scoping is super enjoyable! i cant really grasp it like i did in cod 4 though, my no-scopes barely make contact in mw2 :( lol

Last edited by xEN7xASSASSINx; 10-01-2010 at 10:51 AM..
xEN7xASSASSINx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #20
"The New Guy"
Quote:
best way to beat riot shielders, shot at there feet, and if they are crouching jump up and shoot down.. also they expect you to flee or waste your ammo and then charge you.. another good thing to do is charge at them without firing ok you may get hit but it takes 2 to kill you so charge them then sprint/jump to the side of em and knife :D

and @genk yeah thermal is WAY to easy.. also if your looking for a clan me and a buddy of mine from the US are starting a little clan, just us 2 at the moment though -_- but we plan on re-practicing with snipers etc like we did in cod4 :D his internet has been temp suspended though because he got hacked lol so its kinda actually only me right now but yeah the offers there :P

@jordan yeah quick scoping/no-scoping is super enjoyable! i cant really grasp it like i did in cod 4 though, my no-scopes barely make contact in mw2 :( lol
Ouch! hope he changes ISP provider. I would like to have a clan but not sure if i can dedicate time to it. Want a clan for fun you know merking a whole team or clan vs clan. PSN - genkville add me, might catch ya and have a casual game