Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > Multi-Platform / PC Chat > Multi-Platform / PC Chat
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 13-10-2009   #1
"The New Guy"
PC vs. Console Gaming

What do you prefer to play on?

I personally prefer consoles over PC's because everyone is playing it equal and it requires less work where as PC you need to keep upgrading and people could be playing mch better settings and quicker run times and faster response mouse etc and I cant be bother nor have the cash to keep up to date with it
I also like consoles exsclusives and the controller

So what do you prefer? Doesnt have to be a particular console although it can be same goes with PC
Old 13-10-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
This is a PlayStation website so obviously most are going to say console gaming, otherwise why bother having the system except for Blu-Ray playback, but then again why would you be here, the whole point is this website covers games for the PlayStation consoles. I mean fine some console gamers may still play some PC games and vice versa, like if you're console of choice is the PlayStation 3 then you might be playing Valve games on the PC but I still don't consider this to be a really valid thread.

Also although I'm not aware if it's a direct violation of forum rules, advertising for a website isn't exactly welcome in your signature.
Old 13-10-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I like console more because of the games and the controller mostly
Old 13-10-2009   #4
"The New Guy"
to tell u the truth i prefer pc when i play Fps because i feel like i have more control over precision movements...but i am a sucker for exclusives thats why i have a ps3 and a 360 also
CloneShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009   #5
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
honestly, I never really liked first person shooters on the PC as much much as I do on console, the mouse and directional buttons (or WASD movements) just seemed more awkward in my opinion. the only shooter that I played a decent amount of on the computer is Battlefield 2, I played some other one that i can't remember the name of that I liked but that was only once

I never really liked WASD controls instead of directional buttons either.

and the controller of consoles just seems more natural for shooters, in my opinion anywyas
Old 14-10-2009   #6
1337 Sauce
PSN ID: bharat4ever
I used to be an pc gamer, but it just sucked having to upgrade the graphics card, the ram, the processor, and what not. You shell out so much cash and get a good system, and 5-6 months down the line it's an antique, mainly because developers are developing games which are performance hungry. (I have never played a game with the full graphics options turned on :( )
Whereas in consoles, the developers know what they will get out of the system and then they develop for it. So i am the king as long is games are developed for the console.

EDIT: It's so difficult to get a headshot with the console controllers. Prefer a mouse for that...
bharat4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009   #7
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Hogert
I'm not as big of gamer as I used to be. I used to love pc games and console...but I admit I used to glorify pc games as pc's used to have a lot more power for gaming than consoles during the days of ps2.

Now however I find it a lot easier to find and play new games on consoles. And for as much (or little) gaming that I require now..the power of my ps3 is always sensational.

upgrading pc's is too costly and frankly unnecessary for me.
Jahk is offline   Reply With Quote