Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion > PlayStation 3 News
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 05-07-2009   #1
PS3 News Feed
Rumor: SOCOM 4 in development

According to a big digital content creation site, SOCOM 4 is in development.

Read More...
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Oh I hope it's being developed by Zipper, we don't need another Confrontation to come out, the one we have now still has problems, less problems but plenty still exist and for all that waiting they are supposed to be tossing us 6 new weapons and two new special forces but no maps and they are coming in patch 1.60 and 1.50 isn't even out yet so that's probably going to be several months down the road. For the love of all that is good Sony, Zipper needs to be developing this one or this series is dead.
Old 06-07-2009   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
you do know that the DLC that is supposed to come between the 2 patches is going to have new maps right? but yea i agree i LOVE Socom and hope that Zipper is going to make this one and make the true NEXT SOCOM game. but i am really excited for this game
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009   #4
PCN Master
The point is the DLC maps are going to cost money, despite making us wait all these months for a working game, it's absolutely ridiculous, I'm not saying they have to constantly give us free maps, but maybe 3-4 new ones just for the wait at the beginning and the rest they can charge for. Otherwise a few new weapons and two special forces is an absolutely pathetic offering for the wait they put us through although it doesn't affect me personally since I'm still haven't purchased the game but I know plenty who did and I've looked at the SOCOM forums and majority seems to be this offering is pathetic.
Old 06-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
o ok i just went and re-read all the DLC and stuff that they had on their site and it seems like the free DLC is the weapons and stuff and you will have to pay for the game modes and maps that is pretty lame. but yeah i think everyone thinks that a few free maps are much appreciated
Old 07-07-2009   #6
PCN Master
I wouldn't get our hopes up anymore, that site seems to have been completely discredited mainly because they can't keep things straight, like Ridge Racer 7 being an XBOX 360 exclusive when it's actually a PS3 exclusive and Rainbow Six: Vegas being done by them for the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 2 when obviously it's for the PlayStation 3 and 360 or Red Steel being in development for the 360 and PlayStation 2 and Ubisoft since coming forward and revealing that was a total lie. You would think for such a supposed large digital content creation company they would be more observant, makes you wonder about the quality of their work in general.
Old 07-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
hmm i still have to believe that Socom 4 or the next Socom is in development i mean it would crazy if it wasnt or at least if it is not the maybe Zipper would be doing and is just waiting to get MAG out before they start but i dont see that happening