Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Discussion > PlayStation 3 News
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 13-07-2009   #1
PS3 News Feed
No Grand Theft Auto V planned for 2010

Grand Theft Auto publisher Take-Two dodged questions in regards to GTA5 during their conference call earlier today.

Read More...
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2009   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: Dipchit02
from what i got is that they said ti wont be a multiplatform release of a new GTA they DID NOT say there was no GTA. so basically what i got from that was that they are releasing GTA for either PS3 or 360 next year then in 2011 releasing it for the other system
Dipchit02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #3
MOD
PSN ID: sauberbmw
take two has announced that their is no gta for 2010 and possibly 2011. the rumours really hurt their dlc
Sauberbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #4
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
If it's anything like GTAIV I'll pass entirely, GTAIV lacked a lot of the charm that Vice and San Andreas had
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009   #5
PCN Master
what? i liked III better than SA or VC but VC was better than SA to me
Old 15-07-2009   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
San Andreas has always been contentious about being better because while it might have been much larger, a lot of the environment was rather empty, boring space, especially most of the desert, all the other Grand Theft Auto games didn't have open space with nothing around, it was just the city with a few parts that were less populated but it wasn't like you were in the middle of nowhere. My favorite is still Grand Theft Auto IV, it may not have revolutionized the series, or brought much new to the table, but the storyline was definitely more interesting and it has proper multi-player, something every other Grand Theft Auto was missing. If they could make Grand Theft Auto V in Vice City maybe with plane flying from San Andreas and the multi-player options from Grand Theft Auto IV they could have the perfect game.
Old 15-07-2009   #7
PCN Master
there was alot of good stuff in IV but i think i liked III the best still or maybe VC i still cant really decide between the two but IV was good and i enjoyed it and i really liked the car damage when i first started playing it