Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 12-08-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
How Much Have You Spent

Thanks to the PlayStation Store more of us than ever are purchasing games digitally but have you ever wondered just how much you've spent, I mean we'll spend $5 here and there but for some people it might be surprising how much you've spent once you add it all up. So for the sake of some fun, let's see how much we have all spent (doesn't have to be dead accurate, guess if you've got too much to tally).

Now for me it's simple, all my purchases are made with PSN cards, so I simply needed to count the number of e-mails from Sony indicating I added money to my wallet. Total amount spent, 7 $20 PSN cards or $140 with less than 20 cents remaining in my wallet. Needless to say after seeing that I found that pretty darn amazing that I've spent that much on the Store although I have a feeling some of our other members have spent far more.
Old 12-08-2010   #2
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
I know I've spent at least $100, I've deleted most of the e-mails they've sent me but I know I've bought at least 5 $20 PSN cards
Old 17-09-2010   #3
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Syphon_Filter2
I would have got 95% of the PSN games. But I can't account how much I have spent. As I have deleted all the eamils that I have got.
Syphon_Filter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #4
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: BanGBuSGT5
About $120.
BaNGBuSGT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #5
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
I spent maybe 30 bucks, counting the free COD DLC I got lol. Id buy more but all the games are overpriced....I mean 15 dollars for a little arcade game that will last you maybe an hour? Joy....
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010   #6
PCN Master
PSN ID: m0tl3ysl4y3r
that's one reason why i don't get the downloadable games, they're kinda pricey and I'm not sure how long they'll last me, plus you can't trade the games in after you're done with them
Old 30-10-2010   #7
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: Megatrons_Balls
Not really sure but probably around $100+ or more.
Jersey1991Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010   #8
"The New Guy"
PSN ID: dacanesrock
Hmm, probably close $120 because I bought Burnout Paradise on there and a bunch of little dlcs here and there.
dacanesrock is offline   Reply With Quote