Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 16-12-2010   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Even More GT5 News

Well Polyphony certainly isn't slowing down with the release of GT5 because now we know that the plan is for Polyphony to release one major update a month for GT5. Plus we know this month's new content will include a few region-specific add-ons: racers in North America can look forward to GT Academy, while players in Europe get the SLS Challenge where the ultimate winner will receive a real Mercedes SLS AMG.

We also know that new cars and courses haven't been ruled out as possible DLC addons in the future, although it isn't for sure either, B-Spec mode will become an option for online racing but again, no confirmed release date for this feature and finally it has been revealed at least some of the 800 or so "standard" cars in the game will be remade into premium cars.

Overall, more than enough news to keep almost anyone excited about the future of GT5 and anyone that has already bought the game (including myself) interested in playing.
Old 16-12-2010   #2
SuperStaff
PSN ID: soldierone
Do you feel like the game is extremely slow to get going? I mean there are so many training courses, then beginning things, etc.....its like it takes forever before you start actually getting the cars you want and having fun.
Dustin S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
Haven't had that much of any issue getting the coin together to buy almost any car I wanted, the key thing is to screw doing license tests and just go for the special events. They earn you levels dead quick and if you finish them to gold, a heck of a lot of credits too. I've already gotten to over Level 15 and I don't have that many hours in the game yet.