Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in [path]/includes/template/index.php on line 54
Register Submit this form

Go Back   PS3Center.net Discussion Boards > PlayStation Chat > PlayStation 3 Games
Follow us on Twitter!
Connect with Facebook

User Name Yes! I'm over 13
   years old
Password
Confirm Pass Submit this form
Email Address
Confirm Email

Old 08-01-2011   #1
PCN Master
PSN ID: Xtreme8888
LittleBigPlanet 2 Packing Some Extras

Well if you plan on picking up LittleBigPlanet 2, it might interest you to now Sony has decided to pack some extras onto the game disc for your enjoyment/knowledge. The disc will include:

Sackboy's Prehistoric Move
ModNation Racers Demo

PlayStation Network Tutorial
LittleBigPlanet 2 PlayStation Home Trailer
ModNation Racers Launch Trailer
Gran Turismo 5 Trailer
PlayStation Move Heroes Gameplay Trailer
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Announce Trailer
The Sly Collection Trailer

Personally, I think it's kind of cheap to be basically advertising for other games with the purchase of a game, especially since all of these trailers are available on the PlayStation Store but who knows, maybe it will renew some interest in some of these games.
Old 08-01-2011   #2
Staff
It is kinda cheap, but they should really be doing this across all their PS3 exclusives tbh. Each major exclusive should have trailers that are suitable for that audience on it, it would definitely help sales a LOT, but they need to be proper advertisements, rather than the gameplay trailers that we see.

I mean most people still ask me when they see the God of War 3 trailer whether it looks like that in-game, to which I reply, "Yes, it looks exactly like that in game." And they need to clarify that the games are exclusive, because the amount of people that have said to me that inFAMOUS is on Xbox 360 is insane, and the amount of people that haven't even heard of inFAMOUS is even bigger.

Kinda pointless to put Prehistoric moves on though really, because it was free to PS+ members so I got it free.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #3
PCN Master
PSN ID: SaintAvi
I dont mind, I actually kinda like those bonus's, I'm sure media molecule and sony handled it in a tasteful and unobtrusive manner.
SaintAvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #4
PCN Member
What if somebody bought sackboys prehistoric moves because they didn't know it would come with LittleBigPlanet 2?
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #5
PCN Master
Sorry man, looks like you are gonna have 2 copies of it.
Old 13-01-2011   #6
PCN Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAvi View Post
Sorry man, looks like you are gonna have 2 copies of it.
Don't worry, I got it free because I had a gold trophy from LittleBigPlanet 1.

I don't see why some people should have to pay for it. Plus subscribers got it free, anyone who got a gold trophy in LBP 1 got it free, and it comes free with LBP 2. They should have just made it free altogether.
LewisJ999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011   #7
PCN Master
Didnt know that was a avenue to get it, interesting.
Old 13-01-2011   #8
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisJ999 View Post
Don't worry, I got it free because I had a gold trophy from LittleBigPlanet 1.

I don't see why some people should have to pay for it. Plus subscribers got it free, anyone who got a gold trophy in LBP 1 got it free, and it comes free with LBP 2. They should have just made it free altogether.
Very true, but the fact that they charge some people for it, means it's more of a bonus if you don't pay for it.
Shak is offline   Reply With Quote